RPG video wallpapers

Blood & Wine has areas with cuckoo birds.

Heh, I'll have to find them. The horse hasn't proved too popular.

But people like freight trains, right?

I rediscovered one rather bizarre screenshot I had once made in SWTOR (it's inside of a space station, I think). I think this has even some sort of "art" quality which is why I'm posting it here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-24_22_51_42_198625.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-24_22_51_42_198625.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 72
It's a nice shot.

I like wallpapers that are smooth and mostly even, so that they don't interfere with my desktop icons. Are there any like that?

Here is one I like a lot:

hGHHoSQ.jpg

Yeah, there are folks who have made HTML ones, I think they are, that are mostly static images but have effects around your cursor and things like that. An Endless Train doesn't qualify, I suppose.

Heh, yeah, I do….well, sort of. CKII is such a great game, I have bought them all, though most were had on a sale of some sort.

I do, however, understand people's anger. It's even gotten to me before, but I just can't stay mad at a game that makes me smile so often. :)

Had to resurrect this thread. Just got my gaming rig back from its warranty repair, and I went right back to theHunter. This is a game world I just like spending time in. Maybe I should've been a hunter, except the prospect of wasting Bambi doesn't thrill me. I do like a Mountain Lake, though.

And thanks, @Ripper;. This is my first video made with Shotcut, which, as you said, did indeed prove to be a nice and easy 4k replacement for Windows Movie Maker.

EDIT: Normally, I steer clear of shooting the sky much, because the transition at the seem when making a video loop is too much of a giveaway, but in the spirit of experimentation I went Cloud Gazing. I think Shotcut does a real nice job with the cross-fade transition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom