Last game(s) you bought

Yeah I was a huge fan of Diablo when it first released, but I doubt I'd enjoy it at all these days. Nostalgia doesn't always carry the ball for me.

I'm gonna pass on this one. I played it when it came out and it was just ok; I can't see myself liking it any better these many years later and I suspect I would like it a whole lot less.

It was good, I enjoyed it. Not as much as Diablo II, but it was fun nonetheless. I never got to play it sooner so that's why I was so keen on it.

I'm sure it's not the smartest thing to do, but I also preordered Vampires The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2. Meh, we'll see if it's a wrong move on my part. At worst, I can always refund it and buy something else off the steam store. My biggest worry is the little experience I see the studio behind it having. I hope they can manage such a project.

Any of the developers well known or related to earlier VMT work ?

I'm sure it's not the smartest thing to do, but I also preordered Vampires The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2. Meh, we'll see if it's a wrong move on my part. At worst, I can always refund it and buy something else off the steam store. My biggest worry is the little experience I see the studio behind it having. I hope they can manage such a project.

I keep hearing that the original lead-writer from Bloodlines 1 is leading the writing effort in Bloodlines 2, Brian Mitsoda.. That's the only I heard of. There may be others. Oh, and that Chris Avellone was in some way involved?

Brian Mitsoda, Bloodlines lead writer, is the narrative lead on the game (no idea about other ex-Troika there). Chris Avellone worked 2.5 years on it too. Brian brought in Cara Ellison who is well known in the industry, but not here. The creative director is ex-Obsidian (but worked mostly on cancelled projects), he is the guy who barged into his boss office to tell him to pitch a game to Paradox the moment they announced they bought the IP in 2015. They also have support from White Wolf.

The studio, Hardsuit Labs, has actually been around since 1994. It was formerly Zombie Studio, but in 2015 the owner retired and the employees created the new studio and bought Zombie Studio latest game to continue supporting it (it was a F2P shooter with mtx). The devs have lots of experiences, but Bloodlines 2 will technically be their first studio game.

Sekiro

From software is the only developer that gets an automatic day 1 purchase from me.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold Edition

Ubisoft is having a Spring sale, and I had an additional 20% off from some kind of club units I had accumulated. I ended up getting it for only $26.

Seems like a good deal considering it includes all the DLC plus the remastered version of AC III.

I'm not a fan of the series, but I've seen too much praise of Odyssey to not at least try it. Hopefully it's the first AC game that doesn't ultimately disappoint me.

I hope you have fun with it. AC3 got me to despise the whole series but I also have some interest again in origins or odyssey. The Egypt setting is much more appealing though. The Greek setting has been done to death.

There has been some complaints with Odyssey that patches have increase the grinding to encourage loot purchases on ubi stores. Not sure how accurate these complaints are but thought I would note it in case others know more.

I hope you have fun with it. AC3 got me to despise the whole series but I also have some interest again in origins or odyssey. The Egypt setting is much more appealing though. The Greek setting has been done to death.

Since Outward turned out meh at best, bought Elex instead (60% off atm)

I just purchased The Quest and Island of Ice and Fire DLC.

I have the old Windows port and wanted the HD version to replay - there are currently nine Workshop add-ons for $2.99 which add new maps, dungeons, and quests for various levels which I plan to eventually buy when I need my dungeon crawler fix.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/428880/The_Quest/

Garden Paws - you get to play a cute cat and do all the things you do in Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing and My time at Portia :D

Very time poor and stressed at the moment, thought I will give this a go.

What the…

This one? https://store.steampowered.com/app/840010/Garden_Paws/
It looks like a gamer's nightmare!

A random review:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/chuwuwu/recommended/840010/
Don't buy this if you're gonna play this co-op. It's horrible. So many bugs that it makes me wanna uninstall. And i have… maybe do a multiplayer update and focus on that, that's what we actually need
Well… There is someone that needs everything else except that.

Instabuy when I get home. :D

What the…

This one? https://store.steampowered.com/app/840010/Garden_Paws/
It looks like a gamer's nightmare!

A random review:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/chuwuwu/recommended/840010/

Well… There is someone that needs everything else except that.

Instabuy when I get home. :D

Well, I want the co-op to work properly at some point but it's actually quite fun :D Feels like Portia except I like the aesthetics better. Just got myself a coop with two little chickens :D I plan to run a small animal farm + flower garden for my shop. I just played 1.5 hours and liking it a lot.

I don't think I'll start it before weekend (playing Grimshade), but anything is possible.
Not sure which potential "profession career" I'll take either, hopefully all are equally fun.

But honestly, the game looks like a perfect candidate for trolling the internet with screenshots from it. When something could be fun while potentially useful in the long run, how can I not buy it? ;)

No Man's Sky

I'm in the mood for some exploration and survival, and Outward wasn't turning my crank. Gonna see if this is more to my taste right now.

NMS is pretty cool imo.. takes a while to get into, inventory can piss you off, for example.. personally i'm holding off even though i'd love to play it more, i'm greedy, i want the ultra-super-final version ;) possibly i'm gonna save up for VR once again, haven't decided - it's both immensely cool and kind of shit at the same time (as i don't like wearing clunky stuff on my head while i play something)

Bought ESO.

Back
Top Bottom