Amazing Screenshot Thread - Page 19 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Elder Scrolls » TES V: Skyrim » Amazing Screenshot Thread

Default Amazing Screenshot Thread

March 19th, 2019, 08:28
SFO 3.0 Work in Progress

Working on the snowy pines now + i should do some more flora which aren't just 2D planes but actual 3D models..

Been away from modding for some time but now its starting to get fun again. It also helps that Nexus now has the DP system so you get a little bit of money every month (more so if you do something new i bet..) - living off a small sick pension sucks sometimes…

I now have 31 mods on Nexus and 10 million downloads in total for SFO (SE and LE version), pretty happy with that
--
Latest creations: Fallout NV: A Wasteland in Bloom / Fallout NV: WFO v3.2

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

March 19th, 2019, 10:14
Congratulations Vurt!

Thrasher

Wheeee!

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
+1:

March 19th, 2019, 13:45
Aye great work and the shots look nice. I just rebooted my Skyrim classic game and using SFO again so would be nice to see an update for it if you happen to make one.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
+1:

March 19th, 2019, 16:56
I've said i'm not gonna update LE version of SFO but i noticed with the latest SSE Mesh Converter it has a function to convert to LE so i'm gonna do an update to that version too. Actually it will come before the SE version.
--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

March 19th, 2019, 17:02
For anyone that hasn't looked at the Skyrim modding scene for a while, it's come a long way. If you're prepared for an epic modding session, it can look pretty fantastic.
--
"Where can the horizon lie, when a nation hides its organic minds in a cellar, dark and grim? They must be very dim." David Bowie, All the Madmen (1970)

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)

March 19th, 2019, 17:05
I must not look in this thread. I'll just end up playing Skyrim Modding Simulator instead of Skyrim - the Adventures of Azar the Paladin -.
--
It's developer is owned by Sony which means it'll remain a hostage of inferior hardware. ~ joxer

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
+1:

March 19th, 2019, 17:15
Yeah that's the thing.. Around 10 years ago i installed Morrowind, i was gonna give it that complete playthrough that never happened when it was new.. Then i noticed how many new incredible mods there were, i spent weeks, if not months, just modding it, taking screens, writing on the forum, discussing mods, graphics.. then i started modding the game myself which turned into years. I still haven't even been close to finishing Morrowind
…same for Skyrim, but i've gotten further there at least.
--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

March 20th, 2019, 11:10
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
Yeah that's the thing.. Around 10 years ago i installed Morrowind, i was gonna give it that complete playthrough that never happened when it was new.. Then i noticed how many new incredible mods there were, i spent weeks, if not months, just modding it, taking screens, writing on the forum, discussing mods, graphics.. then i started modding the game myself which turned into years. I still haven't even been close to finishing Morrowind
…same for Skyrim, but i've gotten further there at least.
As long as you're having fun doing that, it does not matter when and if you finish the game.

StealthArcher

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
+1:

March 25th, 2019, 20:49
old pines… always struggling with these, especially to get the color of the branches just right.

Chamomile. making some plants in full 3D instead of just boring 2D planes. Well, these are still mostly 2D planes but they are facing more directions so that they can also be viewed from above and still look decent.

--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

April 6th, 2019, 23:57
My play through with Wulver Blackfur, a Tiefling (in the world of Skyrim that would be a human with some distant Daedric blood … which is psuedo lore friendly because if you look through TES lore you can find some examples of humans that mated with Daedra).

Anyhow he is a rogue (stealth, daggers, bow, lockpick) and mage (destruction, illusion). Currently in Riften working on the Goldenglow Estate quest for the guild. He will be with the TG for a bit before heading to the College.

The Tiefling Race is my own mod I made. He is accompanied by his wolf, Grim, which is a mod I edited (Dynamic Wolf Follower mod), and Thrynn (from the TG, another mod I made to have Thrynn as a follower). Late he will pick up Mila - a fox, based on the fox mod Evee. Grim and Mila are the names of my two german shepherds in real life.

Wulver has a blessed, or cursed, eye which appears blind but the runes under his eye (which I did myself, written in the Dragon tongue which spells out True Sight) let him see things as they truly are - i.e. through illusions and invisibility. It also has the bad side of piercing the veil into other dimensions which can be disconcerting and troublesome at times.

He also has a wolf hybrid form that comes from his Daedric side which suggests maybe some of the distant Daedra blood in his past is related to Hircine.

I use the five o'clock shadow mod which I love as his beard grows a bit each day and I have to shave it. It is dynamic so I love that his beard changes a little throughout game play.

Dragon Language

--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Last edited by wolfgrimdark; April 7th, 2019 at 00:16.

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

April 8th, 2019, 18:45
Love the horny guy!
Make the horns a tad longer and have them curve backwards, and Wulver might pass for a Skaafin. Or make his skin less ruddy - he might pass for a Bosmer.
--
ESO-playing machine

Semper HiFi!
Motto of the 54th Groove Bde.

Jaz

Play nice.©
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

April 8th, 2019, 21:25
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
Love the horny guy!
Make the horns a tad longer and have them curve backwards, and Wulver might pass for a Skaafin. Or make his skin less ruddy - he might pass for a Bosmer.
Thanks - he is a lot of fun to play!

--

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

April 17th, 2019, 07:28
Summer in Skyrim
It's alright (it's alright)
The day feel so tired
From the led in the air
And the fire in the skies

--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

May 4th, 2019, 15:43
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
SFO 3.0 Work in Progress

Working on the snowy pines now + i should do some more flora which aren't just 2D planes but actual 3D models..

Been away from modding for some time but now its starting to get fun again. It also helps that Nexus now has the DP system so you get a little bit of money every month (more so if you do something new i bet..) - living off a small sick pension sucks sometimes…

I now have 31 mods on Nexus and 10 million downloads in total for SFO (SE and LE version), pretty happy with that
Wow create work, what modelling program do you use? Is that in Unity?

Freak

of Nature

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 11th, 2019, 22:05
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Wow create work, what modelling program do you use? Is that in Unity?
No, i use Blender for modeling. I'm not sure you can do 3D modeling inside Unity, that's usually done externally.
--

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

June 15th, 2019, 16:26
My character Wulver, a Tiefling of Daedra and Nord blood, impersonating a gargoyle:

And a shot of Windhelm in a snow storm:

--

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Elder Scrolls » TES V: Skyrim » Amazing Screenshot Thread