|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Fallout » Fallout 4 » FO4 Screenshots and Characters

Default FO4 Screenshots and Characters

February 3rd, 2019, 01:54
A very creepy shot during a rad-storm as I ran to Drumlin Diner:

My main character Fenn Finn-Gall:

His Friends Mac (Robert MacCready) and Dogmeat:

And my newest character currently playing, Lobo - who has a long story but is basically a rogue courser. He is a tank/melee character who hates guns.

Also a very simple shot but sometimes I am just amazed at the graphic quality in the game:

--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)

April 7th, 2019, 00:06
Meanwhile I am playing Lobo (Local Operations Battle Operative), otherwise known as designation W0-1F, an escaped rogue Courser who was saved by Fenrir and his agents. Lobo now works for them. He was found after a battle with synths and coursers at CIT ruins. He had almost escaped but as he killed the last courser it initated the reset protocols doing an almost complete memory wipe and shutting Lobo down. Fenrir revived him and implanted a computer WOLF AI chip (Weaponized Organic Life Form) in his head to help re-train him (think something like the computer AI in Ryder if you ever played MEA). There is a lot of lore on Lobo and Fenrir Wolf exists in all my game world. Too much to explain here so just some shots of him and his side-kick Deacon of the Railroad (modded). The wolf images are of Fenrir Wolf and come from a story along with some of the other cinematic images.

My other character Fenn (the short one) and his friend MacCready. Dressed up for a special event.

There home at the red rocket:

Lobo's world:

Fenrir

Lobo

Hitchhiker

--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

+1:

April 13th, 2019, 10:49
Wolf, have you ever considered teaming up with some people and doing a total conversion mod? You could do the writing and/or artwork. You seem to have a talent for both.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
+1:

April 13th, 2019, 17:19
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Wolf, have you ever considered teaming up with some people and doing a total conversion mod? You could do the writing and/or artwork. You seem to have a talent for both.
Thanks but too much work for this old man I think. Granted if I only did writing then it wouldn't be as bad but still a heck of a lot of work if doing some huge project - requires a lot of coordination with other people to fit it all in - and it would also have to be incorporated into the game mechanics (books, quests logs, dialogue, etc.). At best, if ever asked, I could do marketing style work as in doing screenshots, posters, and writing up some blurbs.
--

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

May 11th, 2019, 01:42
Started a new play through

--

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

+1:

May 12th, 2019, 14:57
@wolfgrimdark
Would you mind sharing your vortex mod list?

Regards
C

Crilloan

Sentinel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 12th, 2019, 19:10
Originally Posted by Crilloan View Post
@wolfgrimdark
Would you mind sharing your vortex mod list?

Regards
C
Hi - Sure thing although the names are not always that useful. Vortex only keeps a plug-in list, not an actual mod list. So I just took a screenshot of my mod install directory for Vortex. Hopefully readable if you full size the image as I just barely fit them all in on one screen.

If you have questions feel free to ask. Click on image to get full size.

EDIT: Removed as I only put it up for temporary use - not something I normally keep online.
--
Last edited by wolfgrimdark; May 14th, 2019 at 16:11.

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

June 15th, 2019, 16:29
A few randoms

--

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Fallout » Fallout 4 » FO4 Screenshots and Characters