Wartales - Community Questions

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Shiro Games answers questions from the community.

Wartales Q&A #11: Community Questions

Attention Mercenaries!

Welcome to a very special Q&A with the wartales devs, where we tackle the questions that you guys want answered!

This week, we're addressing all of the questions you guys have all been leaving us since the announcement of a Wartales AMA last week, covering topics such as co-op, the size of the world, helmets, loot, Early Access and betas...

Read on to find out more!

How many professions will there be?

We can't give a definitive answer for the final release, but at the moment we have 9 professions and the plan is to add more.

Will there be some kind of battle limit like in the demo?

Once the game releases into Early Access, there will be absolutely no limits on how long you can play the game or explore the world for. The 7 battle limitiation was strictly for the demo.

[...]
More information.

Ah, in the Q&A they say

When's the full release

Early Access release will be before the end of the year, full release will likely be late 2022

One of those studios again. "Release" this year, the release next year (or whenever after 10 postponements).

I just call that business as usual nowadays for games.:lol:

Ok, that sounds like a skip (for me). I enjoy stories. Procedurally generated stories can be good (Crusader Kings as an example), but I do not believe that it works for an RPG.

Nice that they make such games anyway. I think many on this site will like it :)

Back
Top Bottom