Pillars of Eternity II - GOG & Steam Pages up

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Pillars of Eternity II is listed as releasing 2018 and now has a Steam and GOG page.

Reigniting that old flame.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.The sequel to Obsidian's seminal RPG, which brought back all the immersion and attention to detail we remember from the genre's classics, is finally around the corner. Introducing naval battle mechanics, a new vast open world, a relationship system that now also affects interactions between your companions, and an epic story involving the re-emergence of an old god, it's shaping up to be the one RPG you'll be replaying for all eternity.
More information.

Yeah…definitely can't play it for eternity as it's not something like, I dunno, one of those MOBA games. Like DOTA or something.

Have you tried that one? :D :D

Enough with the broken record already? It's only funny once. :)

I'm seriously looking forward to PoE2, can't think of many other contenders for GOTY 2018? BT4 maybe, what else is around the corner?

tomorrow poe goty comes, ill start the game for the 3rd time, hope i finish it this time

PoE was goty? When. Where.

Perhaps on the Codex? Their staff is shilling for PoE 2 full-throttle, which is shocking to me

Yeah…definitely can't play it for eternity as it's not something like, I dunno, one of those MOBA games. Like DOTA or something.

Have you tried that one? :D :D

I've tried all sorts fluent which is how one refines taste and criteria you are desperately lacking.

luj1 said:
I've tried all sorts fluent which is how one refines taste and criteria you are desperately lacking.

True. My terrible taste and criteria doesn't let me enjoy DOTA for 1000+ hours like you can. I hope I can become more refined like you soon. :(

There's clearly a few treacherous titles among those ;)

Can't argue with that. :)

Unfortunately Steam doesn't track hours played of non-Steam games. Wish they would, I'm curious how much of NWN, ToEE, etc. I've played.

Can't argue with that. :)

Unfortunately Steam doesn't track hours played of non-Steam games. Wish they would, I'm curious how much of NWN, ToEE, etc. I've played.

FWIW, I think you have a pretty varied taste in games - and more of an open mind than many :)

Obviously, that doesn't mean I agree with you all the time, but so what.

FWIW, I think you have a pretty varied taste in games - and more of an open mind than many :)

Obviously, that doesn't mean I agree with you all the time, but so what.

Can't say I don't think the same of you. I play mostly RPGs but you and a few others here really get into the other genres too.

Perhaps on the Codex? Their staff is shilling for PoE 2 full-throttle, which is shocking to me

The last news post about PoE 2 on the codex was Oct 18, almost a month ago. Your definition of full-throttle is pretty interesting...

The last news post about PoE 2 on the codex was Oct 18, almost a month ago. Your definition of full-throttle is pretty interesting…

Anything but aggressive contempt for all games not blessed by the red-pilled hivemind really won't do.

I'm most definitely looking forward to the release, particularly with the expanded skills and multiplayer capabilities. I enjoyed the first one for the most part, so there's no reason not to expect the same here. Time will tell though.

Nice list! Fuck Luj. That troll has been on my ignore list forever…. On second thought, nevermind. He might enjoy it.

:lol:

Glad you like the list! It's missing some, and it's a little bit (er, maybe a LOT) RPG-focused. :) Lately I've been trying to get back into some other genres, though. Playing a bit of Deadly Premonition actually. Might play Sanitarium next, or the Resident Evil remake.

Back
Top Bottom