Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Bloom Grows

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
InXile entertainment posted the next post-funding update for Torment: Tides of Numenera with news the Gullet Stretch has been funded with a few hours to spare.

Thanks to hundreds of you and hundreds of new backers, we’ve reached our target for the Gullet! We’ve changed it from [C] to [A] priority and will be including it in the final game. The top contributors over the last week were our Anonymous donor ($999), Najiok ($827), Grond ($820), and Kaleb ($370). Thank you all for your support and for helping to get the word out about Torment.

While we aren’t announcing a new Stretch Goal at this time, Torment’s crowdfunding efforts do continue, with every pledge being invested in our development budget and allowing us to put more resources on the game. (We’re not making the game bigger at this point and new funds serve primarily to increase the level of polish we’ll be able to achieve.) We appreciate your continued efforts to spread the word about the RPG rennaissance that’s underway, and our small part in it.
More information.

I don't really know what to expect of this game apart from a vague feeling that it's gonna be awesome.

I agree with rjshae as Torment: Tides of Numenera was already delayed a year because of all the extra Wasteland 2 beta development time needed.

At least the video from last month shows the game has had progress.

I don't really know what to expect of this game apart from a vague feeling that it's gonna be awesome.

I'm kind of in the same boat. They've already got my KS money based on the overall concept and some of the graphical previews, but I have no idea whether I'll like it or not. Bit of a gamble really, and I'm just hoping for a happy outcome.

I think "the gullet" concept and area sounds pretty lame, but oh well. Hopefully there will be much more interesting areas and ideas in the game than that one.

I think "the gullet" concept and area sounds pretty lame, but oh well. Hopefully there will be much more interesting areas and ideas in the game than that one.

To me it will depend on what they decide the massive alien intellect behind the bloom actually is and wants and what sort of options and consequences will be involved in confronting it.

Back
Top Bottom