Two Worlds II - Zero Punctuation Review

Obnoxious and uninformative "review" as usual.
Still, I take this over many "exclusive" reviews any day.

you are aware that he actually gets free games and it his job to do that? i'd say he isn't any better, he is just an unfunny britfag who speaks fast.

Uninformative AND uninformed, let's not forget that he didn't give TW2 25 hours… he's given it probably around 5, if that. Here's the long list of features that he should've acknowledged (via his usual humorous critique):
* multiplayer (duh… MindJack was a bad MP hybrid according to him, but TW2…is not? Hmm…. :p)
* sailing (did he review Wind Waker?)
* closed-off big island (this only becomes apparent after a while though)
* playing instruments (uh… yeah. An untapped goldmine for sarcasm and irony there :D)
* wacky physics (in spells and otherwise; he could've at least picked on some oddities like losing health when sprinting downstairs/down the slope, AKA what causes you to die in real life but other games just take for granted :p)
* dinos (heard that one before from those that have not actually seen TW1 :p)
* ridiculous headgear (starting from Bucket Helmet and ending with oversized Japanese Samurai helmet)
* graphics (I mean… on PCs… the game basically rocks while SIMULTANEOUSLY sucking i.e. landscapes vs. characters vs. animations…)
* blur&bloom
etc..

In short, again, wasted opportunity for Ben to shine. At least with Witcher 1 he had some of the wink-wink nudge-nudge there, here it's just… bland.

Last edited:
Zero Punctuation is so absurdly annoying that I cannot imagine how anyone could like it. If you like a bunch of rambling and uninformed criticism, it's probably for you.

Also, you can't trust a professional that has at max 5 words in his video and can't even get the spelling right on a couple of them.... yes you idiot, it's "armer"

I have Two Worlds 2 but haven’t played it very much yet (been busy with other stuff, like Minecraft). I will say that so far, ZeroP. Is right on the spot about hitting a bunch of buttons to attack something. I found combat tedious as far as figuring out the long chain of buttons to hit to do an attack, how equipment sets were working, and combat seemed very laggy as far as responsiveness. I’m sure I’ll like the game once I spend the time to get used to how it works, but Zero hit the nail on the head with those problems.
His reviews are for entertainment and he makes me laugh. That’s enough for me to watch it on occasion.
LB

Yay! I may not get there for a long while yet. I'm chronic about restarting games and I'm already getting the itch for my third character. It's a hoot!
I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. For some reason I thought I was replying to a thread about The Witcher, and didn't understand your remark about the Ants... now I know why. I knew the habit of opening 1o+ tabs was risky :D

Eh, I hope the game's good :D

Back
Top Bottom