Huzzah, got my Two Worlds II Black Velvet Edition

Amazon UK has it and I got it from them couple of days ago. I paid £35 for the Royal Edition (it does not have the expansion and for that you need to Velvet Edition if you want main game and expansion)

I just tried to order a copy from Zuxxez, but they're already sold out. I guess that's what I get for waiting. :mad:

Does anyone know of another place that sells the Velvet Edition and ships to the US?

I just tried to order a copy from Zuxxez, but they're already sold out. I guess that's what I get for waiting. :mad:

Does anyone know of another place that sells the Velvet Edition and ships to the US?

Supposedly, Amazon Germany will but you have to navigate through the pages in German.

Does it come with printed manual? If so, how many pages and black&white or in colour?
Come on guys. I need some help with this. I saw a retail version for a fair price at the local store but it is sealed and the seller does not want to open it of course. Don`t want to spend the money if it is without decent printed manual.

I wish I could tell you, but Zuxxez is still sold out, and I'm starting to wonder what's taking them so long to restock.

the royal edition has a manual if that's any help. I can check the page count later when i get home

You can see the manual on steam; its not very large no. Like most games today, if you want info, go for the guidebook which Zuxxez had awhile back. Actually I just checked their store page and it is a combined Two Worlds @ and expansion guide with 448 pages. Looks like it might be multi-language

I would have preferred a bigger manual, of course, but I'm happy with the packaging overall. The flip-top box in which everything resides is indeed clad in black velvet.
According to original poster it does have some sort of printed manual. But I would still like to know how many pages and if it is in colour.

Manual on steam is quite nice 40+ pages in colour for original campaign and 60 pages (multi language) for addon.

Royal edition manual is 45 pages and its in colour. I am guessing u get the same manual in all version of game since the serial number is printed on it

If you look at the main post by Drithius, there is picture of the manual which game with the velvet edition. The picture of the manual which game with the Royal edition is exactly the same.

Further, Drithius posted the entire picture of the map and I can confirm the map which game with Royal edition is identical.

Amazon.de still has copies of the Velvet Edition and will ship to the US if anyone still needs this

Neil has the beta up at inside two worlds for his world merge mod which incorporates single-player main campaign and expansion and multiplayer into one campaign.

Very nice work and easy install.

Back
Top Bottom