Gothic 3 NA version is different.

mudsling3

Sentinel
I have both the German with patch 1.8 and NA edition. NA version is giving me much more problem. I got the "where_is_guru" error at three different locations...I couldn't get into the Wolf Clan at all. The only problem with German one is occasional crashes.

Is the NA version version 1.09?
Is it possible your ini settings are different?
G3.ini in the GothicIII\Ini and My Documents\gothic3\useroptions.ini are to main two files.

I haven't gotten a single crash in the NA version ... yet ...

Maybe it's just being as temperamental as my CE version is. On Saturday the game could barely go more than a half hour or so without crashing, yet on Sunday I played for hours with maybe only one or two crashes at most the entire day.

Must be the weather!! :biggrin:

Thanks! It feels like summer for the last couple day here in South CA. :S Oh... you meant Nordmar... I thought computer runs better under cold condition :)
I did modify the ini. file...but then I reintalled the game and still couldn't walk up the slope to Wolf Clan. It's memory allocation problem... Just want to know anyone else with NA version has the same problem.

I am playing with a saved game from the demo. Wondering has anything to do with that. I would hate to restart a game now that I am at level 36.

Last edited:
I've read elsewhere in these threads, that doing that can cause problems. It sure did for me when I tried it with G2!!

Back
Top Bottom