Love Esquire- Dating Sim/RPG/Visual Novel

daveyd

Turn-based lifeform
I came across this interesting KS for Love Esquire. A dating sim with (J)RPG stats and combat. I'm mainly posting this for the benefit of Joxer (don't worry there's a planned mobile version!) but perhaps some others here will be interested in this, too.

In all seriousness, the game doesn't look half bad if you want to play a visual novel with some RPG elements. Kinda reminds me of Princess Maker, with the genders reversed. And the pitch video is very well done.

Lol, that was the best trailer I've seen in ages. Hilarious. It hit its goal almost immediately too so we get to see it. Also, if you've played Hunie Pop, the voice actress for Kyu is one of the bimbettes.

Well since I played tons of dating sims and RPG Novels in my youth.

I'm game backed for a copy.

Looks kind of funny but I never played any visual novels RPG so I will wait for reviews on this one!

Any good recommendations for RPG visual novels? I think I have Loren the Amazon princess in my steam library.

Any good recommendations for RPG visual novels? I think I have Loren the Amazon princess in my steam library.
There are plenty but I can't list them as they would violate the site rules.

Though I can recommend more of the winter wolves games.

Link - https://www.winterwolves.com/

What you mean by violating site rules?

I will start with Loren then :)
No game links can be shared with adult content according to this sites TOS. As half of the visual novels released contain adult content that deals with dating/harems.

Much worse then the Witcher and BioWare games.:blush:

Anyway THIS link is leads to a database for visual novels.

Link - https://vndb.org/

No game links can be shared with adult content according to this sites TOS. As half of the visual novels released contain adult content that deals with dating/harems.:blush:

Ah got you but they have more adult content than your average Bioware game which have nudity, sex etc?

Ah got you but they have more adult content than your average Bioware game which have nudity, sex etc?
Yes think x- rated especially the translated Japanese visual novels.

The ones you used to buy on Steam were heavily censored to sell on the digital service, but a few months back Steam relaxed regulation & uncensored patches are available.

Back
Top Bottom