Anyone interested in Fallout Tactics or Arcanum from GoG?

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
I am gifting 5 copies of Fallout Tactics or Arcanum. Pm me your GoG email if interested.

Nice move indeed ! Would've been interested but I already own boxed copies of both games and they run happily on my XP windows so I pass on this generous offer. On the other hand I personally give away a STEAM code for Titan Quest on the Wargamer.fr forum so feel free to give it a look if you're interested and contact me directly from there http://www.wargamer.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74 by posting a reply to request the code :)

Modest and welcome action but doubtful that this might interest and charm someone new in to crpgs if not who already is converted into fanatic.

Thank you Damian for your very generous offer and for yours as well Gloo. The christmas spirit is alive and well at rpgwatch.

It looks i already have Titans quest and Immortal Throne Gloo so thatnks anyway.

BTW. CountChocula if you ever figure it out, just pm me and i will gift you. :)

As nobody contacted me to claim the serial yet I just put it here for somebody to grab it : Titan Quest > T4VIH-EB23K-5EQRL

You're welcome to be the first served and have a nice trip to ancient Greece ;)

It looks i already have Titans quest and Immortal Throne Gloo so thatnks anyway.

BTW. CountChocula if you ever figure it out, just pm me and i will gift you. :)

Great, thanks, Damian!

I sent a note to GOG to ask them for help in restoring my account.

So the offer has come to a close. Have fun guys. :)

p.s This means that i am still gifting you the game count chocula when you get the email.

By the way, I also have a couple of games on STEAM that I grabbed only for testing purposes but do not like at all (the complete Company of heroes and other stuff from the Indie bundle, as Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon and Saints Row: The Third). I'd like to give those away but do not know how to do that (I heard it is now possible and legal to do so). As many of you are well aware of how to use STEAM, maybe someone could help me please others by telling me how to give them these games ?

Back
Top Bottom