Grim Dawn - PAX East 2015 Recap Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
This weeks Grim Misadventure update for Grim Dawn is a recap of Pax East.

Grim Misadventures returns! You may not have heard but, for the first time ever, we left the safety of our caves and showed off Grim Dawn at a public event. Almost the entire team was able to make it out to PAX East 2015, where we mingled with fans and with an unthinkable number of people that have never even heard of Grim Dawn (I know, the nerve).
More information.

I really want these guys to succeed. It's a good aRPG! I was a little worried with the recent sale price being so low. I think their prospective customers were/are just waiting for the finished game so the sale wasn't necessary to bring new customers, I think. Maybe they needed the cash. Too bad they don't have a bigger dev team for faster release cycles.

It may sound silly but a sale is also another way of advertising, it puts your game right on that front page. I like Grim Dawn a lot - more power to these developers.

Looking forward to it. I've got plenty of games to play in the meantime so I don't mind them taking their time to get it right.

That said this is my oldest unfulfilled kickstarter pledge. It beats out Legends of Eisenwald by a few days (April 17th, 2012 vs April 23, 2012).

Back
Top Bottom