EverQuest 2 - Echoes of Faydwer Review @ Boomtown

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Boomtown serves up a review of EQ2: Echoes of Faydwer. The score is 8/10 and here's a snippet:
Chief among the new content is the city of Kelethin, a sprawling settlement that's suspended, Ewok-style, above the forest canopy. It really is an impressive sight to behold, but it's also one that comes at a cost, as it's managed to bring my modest machine to its knees almost every time I visit it.

If you want to start off in this new city you need to play a race with a 'good' alignment, such as a dwarf or the all-new Fae. If you choose either of those two races you may begin your adventures in the appropriately titled Nursery, where a benevolent little Fae hand-holds you through your first few quests, introducing you to many of the mechanics of the game, such as killing, exploration, gathering and so forth.
More information.

Good job on the review, thanks for the link. :)

Btw I had no idea there was a completly seperate page fro MMOWatch, I thought when we had All News selected we got both, heh.

Is there anyway to get All the News including MMOWatch listed on one page, even if it's gold lettering is fine, thanks?

I have a 7 day free trial for Echoes of Faydwer, if anyone is intrested give me a PM for the key. :)

It looks to be about a 8 gig download so you will probably need Cable or DSL to get it under 4 hours. ;)

Back
Top Bottom