Gamescom - Question Time

Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Yes, that sort of thing can be exhausting. It's like museum fatigue, where you shuffle grimly onwards in search of the next marvellous artifact.

Besides that I also spent both days after Gamescom a few hours in Cologne trying to shoot some nice pictures, which isn't helping much with feeling tired :)

But hey, you have something to look forward to: you'll be at home the coming days, weeks, sitting (behind your desk) whenever you can, writing many, many articles for us. One after another. Now, nothing is more gratifying than that, surely? ;)

Thanks for all the work you are doing, Myrthos.

Yesterday I saw Original Sin 2, which has an embargo until next week Thursday

Just curious since the beta did not have a NDA... is this embargo about something specific related to the game or is it a general Gamescom embargo? It seems kind of strange because so far they have been pretty open about the game, right?

Oh, and did you get to ask or find out why the voice recordings are taking place so very late? Will the VO be in at launch? Or is that something that would be covered by the embargo?

Hope you enjoyed the whole trip and had a few relaxing Kölsch after the Köln Messe marathon (although drinking Kölsch also doesn't help getting less tired, of course ;) ).

Actually I didn't ask specifically, as I assumed the embargo was about sharing the intel on the undead. So, I know why they were late and if it is fully voiced or not. Perhaps I should stay on the safe side. I already broke their embargo once before :)

I wonder if we have tired old Jake for the nth time....

That is a question I didn't ask. Wouldn't surprise me if he is there though.

Perhaps I should stay on the safe side. I already broke their embargo once before :)
tenor.gif

Well... I did say sorry.... afterwards

@you: No, the schedules for Battle Chaser and mine did not match.

Don't want to prod you too much but... any interesting news on Pathfinder: Kingmaker? :)

Something you didn't know yet? Not much. I asked your camping questions though ;)

Back
Top Bottom