Spammer Registration

So I tried to register for the forums - uh a few times with a less stupid name but kept getting denied as a "spammer". Does this site not allow gmail emails? Otherwise I have no idea what I was doing differently to finally get let in. Just curious. Thanks.

We use several automated ways to prevent spam bots from registering. If it is your email address than the most likely reason is that your email address has been blacklisted somewhere.

Welcome Daria! And thanks for trying a couple of times, it must have been frustrating.
I do hope participating the debates on the forums willl be fun, thus making you soon forget the hard entrance. :)
If you'd like to change your present name, do write a PM to Myrthos.

We use several automated ways to prevent spam bots from registering. If it is your email address than the most likely reason is that your email address has been blacklisted somewhere.

Weird. I've never been banned from any forums. My email does sort of look like gibberish at first, but the one I got in with is the same except for the domain name.

Eye: Actually I think I'll keep it. It's kind of funny.

Welcome anyway and thanks for persevering, glitches happen both in real life and on the net!!! :)

Hey Daria!

Thanks for commenting on my YouTube channel, too. Did you find RPGWatch via my videos? Just curious.

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom