Inquisitor - English Version Update #4

Daddy32 , just look at the screen shots on the web site !!! OMG have you ever seen such beauty and you can torture to boot.

The game looks great. Dig the church interior screenshot. Nicely done.

Wish I understood Czech. I'm not exactly sure what "magicky utok" is in that one character screen, but I want some. :p

I'd certainly be interested in hearing your thoughts, if you buy the game, Daddy-O.

I think if I ever make an indie RPG, I'll include a familiar for casters called a "magicky utok." :p

Last edited:
Heh, yeah, I already stripped away the mystery myself. Google translates it as "magic attack." It was more fun when I didn't know what it was. :p

Edit: Thanks for the link to the gameplay vid, Wulf. I had only seen the trailer before. Both the trailer and gameplay vids show combat in real time. Anyone know if you can pause and issue commands? I'm a big fan of pause. :p

Last edited:
There must be some kind of pause because party commands can be given like "wait here" etc' (see below)

I am currently reading through the Czech forum posts and archives (translated to English of course) and review links.

Here is a random selected translated forum post......(thanks to Cinemax :) )

The "hold position" means that the characters are standing still, if you see an enemy who is closer than their radius of action ". He is there to be a bitch nepostřílela from afar and they do not even motion. But if the players prefer their obedience rather than self-defense, we can shorten the radius of action so that the characters respond to the very large distance.

...but not really sure how it is implemented (though it reminds me of similar to Dungeon Siege 1)

Back
Top Bottom