NWN2 Just beat the game...

Neverwinter Nights 2

SirDeity

Watchdog
I just wanted to share my impression of the game... overall it's a great game with a very strong storyline with closely involved characters. My favorite part was when Elanee finally put out... =) Anyway, the ending looked to be unfinished and was kind of awkward, but everything else was very consistently good. The only bugs I noticed throughout the entire game was occasionally your companions stop following you so you have to use the broadcast "follow me" command which is sometimes annoying and there's a bug with the NPC Jalboun that doesn't let you give him Sergeant orders. You only have one chance to assign him a job in the Keep and that's the very first time you speak to Kana about him, so don't miss your chance!

The Crossroad Keep was probably (being serious now) the funnest part of the game, but it was somewhat dissapointing in the sense that it has sooooo much more potential but the developers apparently didn't recognize it or take advantage of it. It's almost like ordering a meal from a restaurant and it tastes delicious, but it's just too damn small and not filling enough (but it's good enough that next time you might just order two of the same meal to compensate for the size). The overall game was plenty long, though... it'll keep you busy for days if not weeks. Graphics are great for a 3rd person game. Sound is way above average. Combat difficulty can be adjusted so there's really nothing to complain about there... but the very last boss was kind of overly difficult at the point when he splits into 27 different clones of himself. Anyway, it's at least a 9 out of 10 for 3rd person RPG games in my opinion. For overall RPG games I'd give it at least an 8.

Back
Top Bottom