Tactical Adventures - Secures Funding

It's a starfinder game:)

I'm pretty certain that any future projects from Owlcats will be of interest to me. In the future though, I'll let the project percolate before I dive in.

On top of what Couch posted, there was also job ad out from Owlcats looking for a narrative designer and a level designer to work on a "new and ambitious unannounced project".

https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061565048&postcount=606

Thanks, you are the best :D

Very interesting reading! If PF:K was indeed a success, it makes sense to develop a sequel. IMO it makes more sense if it uses the same ruleset (1st edition) and the same engine. I'm not a developer, but I think that a new game is probably halfway through if they use the same engine/core system of the PF:K. Therefore, I think that there is a higher probability that they are planning to develop a new Pathfinder Adventure Path, and not something different. Which is great IMO. I would guess that they are playing Rise of the Runelords in their tabletop Tuesday :lol:

Tactical Adventures or the next Owlcat game? Is so proof please.
No problem it was @purpleblob who found most of the information. Based on the information available Owlcat wants to make the next game different from Kingmaker.

Heh, it's a hope I have....and itw as for owlcat...:p

Back
Top Bottom