Gothic 3 Lack of women

lol! I imagine PB has girlfriends and the like, but they're too busy making the game... :)

If you ask me, women should also stay away from sexist people like you!!

I was reluctant to enter into this, i hesitate to call it a debate, and i think Corwin sums up my view as well. Let's just leave your opinions on women out of this. If you want to discuss the lack of female characters in any given game, fine. If you want to make childish statements demonstrating your lack of tolerance, not so fine. Take that to either the off topic forum, or some other site entirely.

I think you might be right. What's that expression I like? Ah yes, Get A Life!! :biggrin:

Next time, just take this sign ;)...
trolls.jpg

Jaz, could you please tell Mike and I where those wonderful signs can be had!! I'd LOVE to use them!! :biggrin:

Well Corwin, generally anyone can copy and paste the unique id number which you will find in each image 'properties' (right click)
(edited: removed image, was only to show the ease of posting)

on topic:
I did notice a woman fighter at the farm at Montera, she had a 2-hander sword but havn't yet seen a female fighting although it must be possible?

Last edited:
@Corwin: I painted the sign for my personal use on another forum a few years ago... so there are no copyright issues, feel free to use it. As for how to get it: Mike said it, just right-click and copy.

@Pfandpirat. re: [Attack her, I bet she will strike back]

I just couldn't do it, i don't have the heart to strike an innocent woman. Maybe this is what the whole issue is really about - - 'not killing' women in games- - i could be wrong.

Well you asked for an opportunity to see a fighting woman in gothic 3, I don´t see another one.
Perhaps you are right and PB does not want to see fighting women, or perhaps this is just another example of things that didn´t made it in the game due to the time shortage but I could be worng too.

It was time shortage - and as a reparation we could demand a special addon:

"The Nameless One On Amazons' Isle"

subtitle:

"An old macho-hero runs for his life" :)

Now that could be a very FUN game!! :biggrin:

When you 'grow up', maybe you'll get lucky and learn!! :)

Back
Top Bottom