Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Cinematic Trailer & Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
IGN's Summer of Gaming event introduces a new cinematic trailer for Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood and some new screenshots.

Coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC, Earthblood is the first video game adaptation of Werewolf: The Apocalypse (after several cancelled attempts), and sees Cahal taking part in a war against Pentex, a corporation destroying nature and endangering the Garou werewolf clan.

The game aims to faithfully adapt the tabletop game, billing itself as mature and complex. You can check out the first in-engine screenshots of the game in the gallery below:

[...]
More information.

Here's hoping it's not another B-budget RPG.:fingerscrossed:

Please don't suck as I would love to play as a Werewolf instead of a vampire.

Trailer looks very fine! Although, I also think this will rather be AA than AAA.
Could be good nonetheless.

Trailer looks very fine! Although, I also think this will rather be AA than AAA.
Could be good nonetheless.
Hope so as well but I haven't seen any game-play yet. Just CGI and music trailers so-far. I also remember reading it was delayed and the developer/publisher was changed.

I look forward to playing Bloodlines 2 later this year also.:excited:

Already pre-ordered Bloodlines 2 and I'm pretty sure I will enjoy it. Hey, I had immense fun with Bloodlines 1 immediately after release, too. So I'm optimistic.

For Werewolf it will come down to the mechanics. I don't care too much if it has AA or AAA graphics.

No interest in playing as a werewolf, vampire or anything of that ilk. So not for me.

No interest in playing as a werewolf, vampire or anything of that ilk. So not for me.
Why? Remember Vampires are afraid of the Werewolf clans.

A part of the second game shows why. Hard to kill and much stronger.

So looking forward to this! Like the others hope it turns out to be good.

Why? Remember Vampires are afraid of the Werewolf clans.

A part of the second game shows why. Hard to kill and much stronger.

Honestly, no specific reason. I just haven’t enjoyed it in the few games that have had the option.

Come to think of it I don’t care to play anything other than human or elf.

Back
Top Bottom