Ship armor not repairing

jojo

Traveler
I have just finished a mission for the empire where you set up a distress beacon and destroy the ships that respond and my next mission is to defend the pandora space station from the brotherhood.
My ship has the best hull armor, sheild regeneration rate, missle armor, blaster armor, etc., etc., the problem is that I can't seem to get my ships armor repaired and it is damaged pretty badly. I went to a ship engineer and paid him 700+ credits to fix my ship and he did it like normal. (Yes I have plenty of money.) The only problem is that my armor is still in horrible condition. I can go back a minute or two later and he will again take my credits and tell me that my ship is fixed. Is this a know bug, am I missing something? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Joe

I had one other problem as well, both the brotherhood and the democratic union were a little pissed at me so they wouldn't repair my ship either. I did however figure something out. If you land on Reandor, the ship engineer on the landing platform fixed my ship. =-)

Back
Top Bottom