Vampire's Fall: Origins - Announced for January 2020

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Vampire's Fall: Origins will be released soon for the PC:

For countless years the villagers of Vamp'Ire have enjoyed a life of peace and happiness. But now, rumors are spreading about a wielder of dark magic - a Witchmaster. Fearing the rumors to be true, the village musters a militia to prepare for the worst. You are a recruit enrolling to defend the village. Little do you know, fate has something special in store for you...

A tribute to classic RPGs. Made with passion, by old-school gamers.

Vampire's Fall: Origins is a 2D open-world RPG with tactical combat. Create your character, choose your bloodline and venture out in the world. Will you wreck havoc in the land, or be the hero people are longing for?

Features

• Open world
  • Fully customizable characters
  • Tactical combat
  • Immersive stories
  • Dialogue choices
  • Skills and abilities to shape your character
  • Choose your bloodline: Nosferatu, Ranjeni, Magistrav or Equides
  • Over 250 graphically unique weapons and armor
How does the Steam version of Vampire's Fall: Origins compare to other platforms?

• Higher quality on textures and sound
  • Better visuals
  • PC-adapted controls
  • Full controller support
  • Steam achievements
  • Adjusted balancing for PC
  • No PvP*
  • No in-game chat*
*We might add this at a later time
More information.

Well that was short, but sweet. 100hrs+ and Vampires, has my attention.

Yeah, this being a mobile port with PvP and micros (?) which would be removed for Steam, this doesn't sound too "classic" to me.
Depending on price I might give it a whirl…

This sounds like something that I'd enjoy, with vampires, a long game, and tactical combat. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, so long as I can opt out of any online garbage that comes along with the game.

I played this on mobile for a while. Definitely one of the best mobile RPGs I have played, although I don’t think that’s a very high bar. It is certainly simplistic when compared to PC titles. I doubt it will ever be a PC must-play but is enjoyable enough if you are looking to kill a few hours here and there. I can’t imagine having the patience to stick with this for the full 100 hour story though.

Uff that trailer does make it look just like another mobile game. If they think this will sell well on Steam they are in for a rude awakening.

No price listed on Steam yet. Hope its cheap as this is a phone port.

I've played in on the phone and it held my attention for a while. Decent for a mobile title, would never even consider playing on the PC, the competition is almost non existent on phones since most of that market are crap "F2P" titles. The (idiots?) people of the world should really stop supporting that business model. Won't happen though, 90% of the market complain if they can't play for free, and 9% complain if they can't pay to win...

Did anyone try it?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1167950/Vampires_Fall_Origins/

Apparently, no bullshit in PC version:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1167950/discussions/0/1741138420012358679/
We've revamped (no pun intended, well ok a little bit) lots of stuff in the game. There are no microtransactions and no ads. Crafting times are reduced, experience and gold is given in larger amounts. There's lots of more stuff like that we've done that makes the game more fitting for PC. And no, there are no daily quests either.

Back
Top Bottom