Shroud of the Avatar - Community Spotlight

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Portalarium has posted the next Community Spotlight this time it's SotAWiki.net.

This week’s Community Spotlight shines on SotAwiki.net. This past weekend, many of you may have gotten familiar with this fantastic resource, as they have a growing library of crafting recipes, but I thought it would be fun to get to know SotaWiki founder Baron Violation a bit more as well! Here is what he had to say during our interview.
More information.

Is it just me, or does this game look clunky and boring?

I think that you are mistaken, because there is no 'game' to start with - just houses and stuff to buy!
Well it is the highlight of the game to own your own property. Anyway I decided the game is not for me. Anyone want a free copy when it's released.:biggrin:

Well it is the highlight of the game to own your own property. Anyway I decided the game is not for me. Anyone want a free copy when it's released.:biggrin:

Yeah, the game isn't really for me either… but I'm ok with blowing $150 for the collector's edition. After all, no Ultima collection is complete without the further adventures of the Avatar… and the boxed CE will include a cloth map, coin and trinket, which adds to the nostalgic value to Ultima fans like me. And who knows? There might be and honest to God game in there somewhere.

I think that you are mistaken, because there is no 'game' to start with - just houses and stuff to buy!

I don't know about that; but I saw a avatar walking around and he need to move his outdoors bed in a different position...big deal! Then he walked around a corner and there was some wood in front of the door, blocking his entrance. He clicked on the wood and moved it...what a joke...why was it there in the first place.

Boring....

Back
Top Bottom