Quantcast
EA has just put the Mass Effect franchise on ice now. - Page 6 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » EA has just put the Mass Effect franchise on ice now.

Default EA has just put the Mass Effect franchise on ice now.

May 19th, 2017, 23:48
Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
Good, then please move right along without responding. Seems like you label anyone who says anything negative about ME "haters". I played ME3, yes I didn't enjoy it much but I was interested in playing ME:A based on some of Watch opinions - now I changed my mind because someone like you label someone like me as a "hater" and try to defend EA/Bioware in the most undiplomatic way possible calling people "losers" etc.
Hateboys spite hate, it's no insult, just fact.

If you let some anonymous loser guide your decisions, it's firstly your problem don't you think?

Selling any Bioware game? Who care when they are shot down as the hateboys succeed?

I don't remind anything ever stopped the flow of hate of hateboys, ha yeah dev are robots and no souls when hateboys are fragile… Really? I doubt people liking so much their hate to make it a major activity and so much passion in something they hate, are fragile people.

Bizarrely you consider normal some totally toxic and weird behaviors of harassment, but hateboys is a word that is too much for you. I name stuff like they worth it nothing more.

Dasale

SasqWatch

May 20th, 2017, 02:01
Originally Posted by Dasale View Post
Hateboys spite hate, it's no insult, just fact.

If you let some anonymous loser guide your decisions, it's firstly your problem don't you think?

Selling any Bioware game? Who care when they are shot down as the hateboys succeed?

I don't remind anything ever stopped the flow of hate of hateboys, ha yeah dev are robots and no souls when hateboys are fragile… Really? I doubt people liking so much their hate to make it a major activity and so much passion in something they hate, are fragile people.

Bizarrely you consider normal some totally toxic and weird behaviors of harassment, but hateboys is a word that is too much for you. I name stuff like they worth it nothing more.
Its isnt the "hateboys" fault Bioware made a less than stellar game. They mismanaged funds and we got a sub par game. Simple as that. If Bioware scaled back the game in terms of graphics more, we would have had better animations and bugs in the game. Then the game would have been a reasonable sequel to the Mass Effect Franchise.

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

May 21st, 2017, 18:07
Subpar?

Well, it's the best Mass Effect so far. Wouldn't call it subpar, personally. I think it's very good.

Far from perfect, though.

NewDArt

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » EA has just put the Mass Effect franchise on ice now.