NWN2 - Mysteries of Westgate: Date?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
We assumed Atari would finally get around to fixing and promoting an official release date for Mysteries of Westgate but it seems even the developers still don't know exactly when we'll get to play it. Tiberius in response to the prevailing rumour of a Friday release:
I'm not saying they are going to wait until next Friday; no one's told me the exact day. I just know they like to release games on Friday because most people then have time on the weekend. I don't agree that this makes Atari "irresponsible," btw, though I realize that lots of people will criticize them for anything at this point.

I happen to think that the day they announce the date will also be the first day you can actually buy it. I seriously doubt that would be Saturday and certainly not Sunday, but again, I'm guessing like everyone else.
More information.

Can they get anything right? Seriously, What's this constant messing up everything that's related to NWN2?

No, thanks. I skip. Next thing "NWN" I play will have to bear a number 3 in its title. NWN2 is a mess.

NWN2 OC is very good and MoTB even better, I don't see any mess there. I have yet to play SoZ but wait few month for some compatible Mac version of the application.

The 'mess' is how each expansion has stuff that messes up other parts of the game ...

Actually this DRM is better than they had with the 'always on' need for the original Premium modules ... authenticate once and you're done.

At this point, the answer is most likely "don't care."

It has for weeks. Ever since they put that page up. Either Atari is incompetent or they don't care.

Is that necessarily an 'or' question? ;)

Back
Top Bottom