1C Company - Announce Two RPGs

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamebanshee reports that 1C has announced two RPGs at PAX East, Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark and Eternity: The Last Unicorn.

1C Company didn't spill any announcements about a new King's Bounty title, unfortunately, but they did lay out plans to feature a turn-based fantasy/steampunk RPG called Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark and a Norse-based RPG entitled Eternity: The Last Unicorn during their PAX East lineup this year. In fact, those two games - and others - are the highlights of their lineup trailer:

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!
More information.

"Eternity: The Last Unicorn" ?!
Oh, boy :lol:

I don't get what you're meaning here: maybe Fell Seal's devs found a publisher for them, who knows...
Does the fact the game was a kickstarter imply it's from indie devs only? And also, I'm pretty sure the backers will receive their game keys, regardless the game is going to be released by 1C or not. At least, that's the KS "Contract".

Well my point is that it isn't really a new game. They are announcing that they will be the publisher of a game that has been followed (by some) for a while…. anti-climatic announcement.

Anyway was kind of hoping for a new king bounty but instead not seeing much here.

I don't get what you're meaning here: maybe Fell Seal's devs found a publisher for them, who knows…
Does the fact the game was a kickstarter imply it's from indie devs only? And also, I'm pretty sure the backers will receive their game keys, regardless the game is going to be released by 1C or not. At least, that's the KS "Contract".

Not that interested in the Unicorn, but I haven't heard of Fell Seal and that one certainly looks like something I would like to play.

The only game that might have interested me has a weird graphic style.

I should probably be excited, but somehow, after Nuclear Union being cancelled, I'm not.

"Let me google that for you"
;)

I really liked King's Bounty, but DLC and sequel were just more of the same. The formula doesn't do it for me long-term.

"Let me google that for you"
;)

I really liked King's Bounty, but DLC and sequel were just more of the same. The formula doesn't do it for me long-term.

I've played all of them, but with pretty long stretches of time time in between where a replay of the original would have probably been just as interesting.

1C Company... publisher of bad games.

1C Company… publisher of bad games.

This is wrong on so many levels. They actually were the #1 publisher for western AAA-Titels in the 90ies and the 00 years in Russia and some parts of eastern Europe. An elegant company for a more civilized age - before the STEAM empire.

They were also co creator or publisher of certain lesser known, but first class games like Star Wolves 1-3, Fantasy Wars / Elven Legacy, Majesty 1 and 2, Men of War or the aforementioned King's Bounty series.

And Space Rangers 2. That one must never be forgotten add few games deserve a sequel as much as SR2 does.

Back
Top Bottom