Feral Blue

Carnifex

SasqWatch
This one sounds quite interesting to me. Made by the blokes at Snowbird Games, this world saw the sun super heating up at the turn of the eighteenth century, and all continents/major land masses went under the drink. All that remains are a few islands, folks that survived the flooding, and what skills/technology existed in that era.

It seems a complicated survival game with you having a ship and trying to build an aquatic empire. See, this is something I could really sink my teeth into, pretty different from other survival-type products. Looks like it will be out maybe later this year, didn't see an exact date.

Sea Dogs whichever sequel...
I'm interested ofc, but ONLY if it'll have a story.

I agree, you, the chance that this turns out to be an awesome game might be terribly slim, but I wish them success. To that end, I plan on buying it when it launches simply to applaud the effort in a difficult genre. Now, how long I will wait to actually play it, that remains a mystery!

I agree, you, the chance that this turns out to be an awesome game might be terribly slim, but I wish them success. To that end, I plan on buying it when it launches simply to applaud the effort in a difficult genre. Now, how long I will wait to actually play it, that remains a mystery!

Hey, thanks for being supportive! That's really help. I'm a game designer for this game, so I would be happy to answer all your questions in case you have some.

Back
Top Bottom