Capital Wasteland Mod - Gameplay Footage

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Twelve minutes of gameplay for the Capital Wasteland mod which aims to recreate Fallout 3 with Fallout 4.

Road To Liberty, a group of Fallout modders, have released a new video showing 12 minutes of gameplay footage from their Fallout 3 remake in Fallout 4, Capital Wasteland. Road To Liberty aims rebuild the entire Capital Wasteland from Fallout 3 in Fallout 4, complete with quests, dialogues, and all locations.
[...]
More information.

Because they don't consider them bad games?

pibbur who likes the games. FO3 a bit more than FO4

Well.. basically because you're not me. :)

pibbur who likes what pibbur likes.

PS: For the record: I fully understand why people don't like the games. DS.

I like how the video cut out before you could witness whether the new dialogue mechanics made an absolute mess of the already limited FO3 dialogue trees.

...Here's hoping the new Tim Cain / Leonard Boyarsky Project is the real deal so that fans of the Fallout franchise can stop resorting to this detritus.

Love to see some people recreate FO:NV (or whatever one's good) in Fallout 1 format, turn-based, isometric, etc. Or how about a real spiritual successor?

Love to see some people recreate FO:NV (or whatever one's good) in Fallout 1 format, turn-based, isometric, etc. Or how about a real spiritual successor?
Wasn't Wasteland 2 supposed to be that?

When I want to replay Fallout three, I just replay that. It is a great game to keep on the hard drive for when you just want to unleash a little mayhem.

Ultima 9 and Dungeon Siege had seamless transitions :)

Letsee

Make Fallout 3
Make Fallout 4 from Fallout 3
Make Fallout 3 from Fallout 4 which was made from Fallout 3

I guess the next step is

Make Fallout 4 from Fallout 3 which is being made from Fallout 4 which was made from Fallout 3

And the circle of life continues

Back
Top Bottom