Crusader Kings 2 - A Free Key

You mean we all don't get a key? Now we know….

I think only posters with over 8000 posts should qualify. ;)

It actually should be that the only people that qualify are the members that came from rpgdot to rpgwatch when rpgwatch was created in 2006.;)

I would love a key, this seems to be my type of game.

Heh! Well damn, I only have one key to give away :p Sorry. Btw, I need to correct something. It probably is NOT a steam key.

I bought EU 4 on gamersgate and here's what came with it : Free copy of Crusader Kings II - DRM Free (Already own Crusader Kings II? Gift it to a friend)

So its a DRM free copy, I haven't "opened" the serial on GG and checked with steam if it was possible to activate it there since that would defeat the would purpose of this thread :p. I'll simply use the gift button and send the drm free serial/copy to the winner's email.

Sorry for any confusion ;).

I'd like to announce Mbuddha with post 37 as the winner :)! Make sure to check your PMs.

Wolfing also provided a key for CK2. I'll just go for my age as the post number, so the winner is Irian. Check your PM.

Last edited:
RPGWatch: where news, fun and free stuff happens -> Awesome :)

Attachments

• news.jpg
    news.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Have_Fun.jpg
    Have_Fun.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 35
  • FREE-STUFF.jpg
    FREE-STUFF.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Thank you. *sob* I want to thank my Mom, my psychotherapist and my psychic advisor, without whom I wouldn't be standing here before you today... (because without the later two I would have enough money to live on Hawaii).

Thanks, I'll put it to good use.

Wolfing also provided a key for CK2. I'll just go for my age as the post number, so the winner is Irian. Check your PM.

Holy crap. Happy 50th Myrthos.

I like so much of what I see in the game, I need to take the time to learn it.

It is sort of like how long it took me to get around to checking out distant worlds.

Back
Top Bottom