Witcher Money Tips?

The Witcher

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I waited on the Witcher because I heard the load times were long and I'm cheap and wanted to save some money on it :) That said, alot of you folks have finished it, while I'm laboring away in Chapter 2. I find that I'm out of money nearly constantly and I'm wondering what I can do to rectify that. I'm aware of gambling and fistfighting, but were there other tricks that you found to be helpful? The game is fun enough that I can start over if I've missed a big money-making routine in Chapter 1. TIA

Just don't buy stuff you don't need, and you'll end up fine. You might be a bit short in Chapter 2, but later on you'll be swimming in cash no matter what you do.

I'm always hesitant to buy even stuff that I do need, as it seems that I always end up running across that very thing the next corner that I turn! Especially weapons and armor.

the selling weapons thing has been the best for me so far, since I dont use the weapons beside my swords. I just make sure I pick up the most valuable weapons and cha-ching!

Back
Top Bottom