Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi peeps. Chan is fresh here. Happy New Year folks!

Welcome Chan! Glad to see you and your postings in several threads on the Watch. Best wishes to you for 2018!

This message is 4Chan. Welcome.

Hello everyone! I am Richard, and I work at PlayerAuctions. I'm a big RPG fan - both western and Japanese RPGs. Some of my favorites are The Witcher, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age series, and also the Suikoden and Wild Arms series.

Hope everybody's doing well!

Welcome Richard! :)

I'm new here, but honestly just debating whether I can get 10 posts without spamming to see the GOTY nominees

Not so sure if it's a good idea to facilitate advertising on RPGwatch by taking the name of your website as username.
PlayerAuctions is a grey market trading page, which also openly offers Gold Trades in MMOs like World of Warcraft, which mostly comes from either botting, fraud or account theft.

Their international office locations: South Korea, Shanghai, Philippines and Hong Kong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playerauctions

Time for an introduction I guess, I'm a long time lurker who's decided to come out of the shadows. I'm French but I mostly play games in English (except when French is the original language). I used to play a lot of pen and paper RPGs when I was younger but as years go by it's become much easier to rely on a computer for my RPG fix. I'm still a big Cthulhu and Stormbringer fan (among many other titles).

My favourite crpg is the first Fallout which l played back in 97 and which l still rank as my best gaming experience.

I'm also a strategy games fan with a preference for turn based games because my reflexes are not what they used to be.

The recent crpg revival is something that I didn't expect and if l wasn't too much thrilled by the first Divinity Original Sin l have to admit that l've had a great time with Divinity Original Sin 2.

I'll probably keep lurking and step out on occasion when I'll feel the need to comment on a topic and I look forward to exchanging viewpoints with fellow members.

We actually captured some real live females and make them post occasionally :D

Regarding WGD's winter wonderland walk: I HATE WINTER and I HATE COLD. It is a lovely 0 degrees Frankenstein this morning.

P.S. Normally it is called Farenheit or some other unspellable word….but it's monstrously col. See? It made my D! fall off.

Welcome Gloomseeker! Happy to see another fan of RPGs, Strategy Games and turn based combat! :D

Greetings gloomseeker. If you lurk you probably know all of us regulars, so welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom