Quantcast
What are you reading ? - Page 112 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What are you reading ?

Default What are you reading ?

November 15th, 2017, 16:53
Yesterday I ploughed through Twin Peaks: the final dossier. This is a very different volume from the previous book, this one deals more with characters that were prolific in the first two years, but maybe not so much during the recent event series. There are a lot of answers in here, but then again, after what happened during the series, just about everything is in doubt. I found it rather short also, compared to the first volume. If you are a fan, this just might tide you over until the next iteration.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

November 17th, 2017, 14:50
Originally Posted by Shagnak View Post
I haven't read a genuinely epic fantasy series in ages, so I've just started Gardens of the Moon, the first book in that Malalalalazaladingdong series by Steven Erikson. I found almost the entire series in a library book sale for 20c each. I also got the first four Malawalalawotsit books from Ian Esslemont from the same sale!

I've heard that Gardens is pretty difficult as far as series first volumes go, but while I am finding it complex, it's so far very compelling reading.
I'd like to hear your impressions when you're done the first book. It's on my wishlist, but still deciding whether or not to get it.
--
Exitus acta probat.

wiretripped

Machiavellian
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What are you reading ?