Ashen released on Epic Games Store

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Nope it's a slap in the face to people who were going to buy it on Steam. So in this case sorry I hope buyers remember what this developer did for many years to come.

Just read the Steam forums for this game for examples.

Did they say they are not releasing on Steam?

Did they say they are not releasing on Steam?
Just a post about buying it on the epic store then the developers went silent. Anyway the steam page has been up for a while with no release date, and now this.

I'm not saying they definitely won't cancel their Steam release, it could happen, but the outrage seems stupid for me. Like, game is available for PC, and it will most likely be available on Steam, but some comments are pure cringe, as kids nowadays say. I'll just quote one comment:
Epic Store game is no competition. It's just an addition of monopolies.
Competition is when Steam allows you to generate your steam keys everywhere and buy them on humble store, etc.
I facepalmed so hard, I forgot how to tie my shoelaces.

Well here is the usual PR reply.:roll:
“Right now you can play Ashen on all the hardware we have promised since day one. We know that is not enough for everyone. We will be coming to other platforms in the future. If you must wait for those, we totally understand. We are super proud of the game and hope you will enjoy it whenever and wherever you play it.”
My nightmare has come true.
"Distribution Platform Exclusives"

Back
Top Bottom