Prey - Trial Available

Sounds like your an expert on spotting gays, professional? You just can't take your eyes of todd. Hey, that sounds like a song, feel free to use it will you hold him in your embrace. :)

Derek smart is that you?

Actually no, apparently you are incapable of understanding reality. It's based on your arrogant, ignorant, and selfserving delusions. You claim to care about Arkane, but apparently just not the original creator, Raphaël. Raphaël left because of this bullshit bethesda manipulations with Prey and Dishonored 2. Just like all your other ideas, your analogy is shit, your example is shit and your conclusion is a big giant cowpatty. Congratulations, you made another shit sandwich.

It's really been fun hanging out talking about your favorite subject, you and your delusions.

Now now, don't get upset :)

It's ok that you're not terribly informed or capable in terms of smart decisions. I forgive you!

Didn't start the attacks but did respond. Apparently I needed to defend, my not being interested. I didn't start jack, with anyone. What's going on with you peeps today. uilt, instead of respecting others extremely valid points…how quaint.

This is from you:

Now let's talk about you and your obsession with controlling others. So manipulation through guilt, instead of respecting others extremely valid points…how quaint.

All I did was say it SEEMED you were trying to punish Arkane and yourself by not playing the excellent Prey.

I don't recall asking you to defend anything. I think I just triggered a landmine by accident.

That apparently warranted your "perfectly innocent" claim that I was trying to manipulate and control you :)

I find that delightfully amusing in terms of how far out that would be for my personality.

Sometimes, taking a step outside your little bubble will accomplish more than you think. You don't have to live your life in crazy-land where everything is a morally decayed conspiracy - and people are out to get you.

I simply believe your reasons for not playing Prey are silly.

But, I'm going to have to disappoint you if you think I'm invested in your decision beyond that. I just found your following tantrum entertaining and couldn't help myself.

It happens.

I'll take some of the responsibility if you can, at least, demonstrate your "adulthood" by acknowledging that your accusation was a little out of whack.

giphy.gif

oh the drama! What would I do without these forums??? (probably get some work done...but whatever).

I'm downloading the demo now...I've kind of grown away from 'shooters' but maybe there will be something there that snags my interest?

Aww, seems our resident 50 year old wanna-be-psychologist toddler got himself into another fight. Who did provoke him this time, WHO!? :p

Anyways, eems reaching to punish Arkane for this, hardly had any choice in the matter( personally I'd go with: Mymics: Horror in Space).
But it's disappointing they couldn't do something more original or ambitious with it, people still talk about cancelled version, it looked that interesting/good.

GotY so far.

GotY doesn't need a fucking trial as incentive genius. At least we know who PCG were shilling for 2 days ago.

But it's disappointing they couldn't do something more original or ambitious with it, people still talk about cancelled version, it looked that interesting/good.

More original? I don't recall any games with a similar story. I mean it obviously shares some aspects with past games (what game doesn't?), but the plot was pretty damn unique.

I don't think anyone has a problem with Prey's story, including myself. It's the grind that ruined it completely for me - if I could even predict Arkane will betray their Dishonored trashmobs don't revive and mats are not infinite design, I'd never buy that bullshit.

Hmmmmm.
I've more respect for the person that is voting with his mouth and money by not buying a product over an ideal in his head rather than throwing the ideals away and buying because its "not their fault they picked a bad publisher".

He would be showered with praise on this site and reddit if wasnt buying this because Arkane had deep connections to gamersgate or some such social bullshit and he was voting with his wallet there.

I almost got in trouble at work for laughing out loud at this.

Bravo!

In trouble for laughing at work?
You might need a new job. :)

More original? I don't recall any games with a similar story. I mean it obviously shares some aspects with past games (what game doesn't?), but the plot was pretty damn unique.

You need to get out more, JDR. I encounter more interesting things all the time.:)

ts "not their fault they picked a bad publisher".

There are some indications they did similar with Arkane, as they tried with Human Head.

lol, this thread was an unexpected hoot. Who knew? :D

Anyway, I will probably try the demo this weekend sometime.

Just on the topic of demos...demos are good. Yes, it's one of the good things in Life...:biggrin:
1288217264644.jpg

Hmmmmm.
I've more respect for the person that is voting with his mouth and money by not buying a product over an ideal in his head rather than throwing the ideals away and buying because its "not their fault they picked a bad publisher".

He would be showered with praise on this site and reddit if wasnt buying this because Arkane had deep connections to gamersgate or some such social bullshit and he was voting with his wallet there.

So, you're saying you respect the idealist regardless of his ideals. I guess you're a big fan of certain serial killers then ;)

I generally don't shower the irrational and unfair with praise no matter their personal little crusade, but I'm sure you could find a few around here to do as you claim.

A space station overrun by a swarm-like threat? Sweet god JDR you missed a few dozen works of fiction.

Back
Top Bottom