Pricewatch!

From GOG:

Hi,

We have a confession to make: we love games! That’s why We Love Games Sale on GOG.COM has over 2,500 deals up to 92% off that you simply can’t swipe left.

We have the highest yet discount on The Witcher 3 (-80%) and other notable deals including Cyberpunk 2077 (-10%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%), Metro Exodus (-60%), The Surge 1 & 2 - Dual Pack (-70%), The Outer Worlds (-75%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), XCOM 2 (-92%), and more.

If you love classic games, you also can't miss the Commander Keen Complete Pack (-70%) that joined our catalog today!

For more details, please check the attached press release.

I hope you’ll find time to share this news with your audience.

With love (for games),
Marcin

Yeah, some great Discount for my Steam wishlist.

Elex 75%
Tyranny 75%
Divinity Original Sin 2 60%
Shieldwall Chronicles 30%
Naudrion 30%
Donjon de Naheulbeuk 20%
Fantasy General 2 40%

Cyberpunk too but still a little too expensive.

Last edited:
never heard of that one before, but because of it and steampeek found this and got it https://store.steampowered.com/app/1071290/Wild_West_and_Wizards/ looks interesting

That's by the same people who made Salt, a survival game I quite liked.

WW&W doesn't have procedurally created content that Salt has, it's all hand placed. Basic RPG fare: simple systems, simple quests. It has some of the charm of Salt, in the form of nice open visually soothing landscapes, but after about 10 hours of playing it, I think it's missing that something...

Dagnabbit, only 15% off for me. And that's probably just from my Humble Monthly discount.

Edit: must be region gated? Everywhere is reporting it being discounted massively, but not for me…

Borderlands 3 and the Mafia remake were incorrectly priced. They were only at those prices for a short time before Humble adjusted them. I was going to nab Mafia, but I wasn't quick enough. :-/

Avadon series from Spiderweb all on sale on Steam.

Avadon 1 and 2 only £2.99 each and Avadon 3 for just £5.99.

I am loving Avernum so I grabbed these for 12 quid.

Happy days 😃

Back
Top Bottom