And the new Diablo game is...

wolfing

Dalek SasqWatch
A fucking mobile game!
This is Blizzard being booed at its own event:

Not only that, but they've been removing all negative comments in their forums.
Not only that, but seeing how many downvotes their original video got, they reuploaded it to reset the vote counters, and the new video has now 55K dislikes.
Way to go Activision/Blizzard!

It's on 225K dislikes now. I would really like to see the atmosphere at their HQ when they heard the boos and saw the dislikes.

That video gave me such a cringe, it's made my legs feel funny.

Tempest in a teapot.

The crowds reaction beats the announcement of Fallout 76, and EA's reveal of the mobile Command & Conquer game. I love it since Blizzard is not my favorite developer anymore.

hi,arity ensues and my iPad will get plenty more life out of it and play time besides all the great crpgs already on it like jeff vogels ruff beamdog aka infinity engine, etc. ipad over switch f@k the world lol. you guys make me smile haha.

"You guys all have phones, right?"

Yup. Problem solved.

Mad no just laughing at a developer I use to admire years ago. This was back in the Starcraft and Warcraft early days before Battle.net, and other online garbage.

So rest in peace Blizzard North.:cool:

Wrong crowd.

Game will probably sell well. Wonder if they will integrate a store?

I just searched for Diablo Immortal on YouTube, and the official trailer on the official Diablo channel is 25th video listed. I had to scroll for a while to get to it.

It's just going to be available for mobiles? I don't get the logic in that at all, unless they are trying to avoid sales. I haven't ever owned a mobile that would play games, and I never will. I'll take another guess and assume that it is totally played online as well.

It's just going to be available for mobiles? I don't get the logic in that at all

The logic is called money. Mobile mmo of this type makes a lot of it with small production cost because they are F2P with pay-to-win cash shop.

And by small production cost, I mean reskinned. The game looks very similar to other NetEase mobile MMOs (they are making it in collaboration with Blizzard).

I just searched for Diablo Immortal on YouTube, and the official trailer on the official Diablo channel is 25th video listed. I had to scroll for a while to get to it.

They keep removing it and re-adding it to reset the 'dislikes'.
The first trailer had 200k dislikes in the first hour or something.

The funny thing is, morons will buy it anyway and the trend will continue. If its a monetary success, they won't stop with the mobilization and microtransactions.

Wrong crowd.

Game will probably sell well. Wonder if they will integrate a store?

Yes you are right. Its the wrong crowd and the game will sell well but Blizzard should have know what kind of fans attended these events and not bothered with announcing this game in this event.

And this is reaction from so called game journalists…

74tihpwe34w11.jpg

Toxic masculinity because phones are for girls? Who the fuck is sexist there? How can those people have responsibility jobs?
Right cunts all of them…

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/9ttske/the_absolute_state_of_gaming_journalism/

And this is reaction from so called game journalists…

Right cunts all of them…

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/9ttske/the_absolute_state_of_gaming_journalism/
Well I shared my opinion on modern game journalism many times already.
Many games journalists hold the same exact perspectives. They share the same political and social views almost to a tee, and it paints their outlook on virtually everything else, causing a backlash among major portions of their audiences, audiences increasingly demanding apolitical, uncritical coverage to compensate. But such a reaction is equally extreme. Instead of blowing everything up, we should demand a fairer, more balanced approach to coverage, articles and podcasts and videos that elevate different voices, instead of demonizing them and shoving them to the margins. I have no interest in silencing the current crop of games writers. I just want to hear something different, too. God forbid.
So I whole heartily agree with you.:party:

I am not sure that's journalism though. It's trolling.

Back
Top Bottom