Mass Effect 3 - Priority Earth Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that the Priority Earth Overhaul mod for Mass Effect 3, has received an update which adds new textures and gameplay fixes.

The team behind the Priority Earth Overhaul mod for Mass Effect 3 has released a brand new patch for it. In case you weren’t aware of, Priority Earth Overhaul attempts to improve ME3’s final mission in every way possible, by restoring cut content, adding new scenes and dialogues, enhancing the gameplay, improving textures and more.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Downloaded the original version before it got taken down for using licensed XCOM 2 music. Still have to play it though as other games have my interest nowadays.

Wow, they lifted X-Com music for Mass Effect? I tell you, nothing surprises me anymore, but this really should!
Yep the mod got flagged as soon as it was uploaded on the Nexus.
Somebody decided to ruin the fun for everybody and reported the mod for using XCOM 2 music without permission. We'll try to work out the licensing issues. Absolutely worst-case scenario we'll use Mass Effect music.
Really have to wonder how they did not foresee this happening.

Yep the mod got flagged as soon as it was uploaded on the Nexus.
Really have to wonder how they did not foresee this happening.
Modders are a very, very, very special breed of people. Ivory tower doesn't quite begin to describe it.
I love 'em!

Don't swallow Bioware's lies! Mass Effect 3's art was perfection! This current inept idiot team is degrading ME3 if they do ANYTHING to it. Current imbeciles are ashamed to admit that ME1-3 were massively better games than their wretched junkheap Andromedicament.

Back
Top Bottom