RPGs with non-hostile nature/wilderness

Valley isn't bad for that - not much attacking wildlife, especially early on. Calling it an RPG would be a stretch, though. Kinda pricey for such a short game (~10hrs), so you might want to wait for a sale.

Some planets in No Man's Sky are good for this but not most of them.

All in all, you're probably going to find more of this kind of thing in the puzzle genres.

Yeah, part of the reason I enjoyed NMS is because of the exploration.

Balrum has non-hostile wildlife. You can still attack them and if you get real close to a bear, it will go hostile but they'll leave you alone otherwise. Even some monsters only give chase if you invade their turf.

Balrum has non-hostile wildlife. You can still attack them and if you get real close to a bear, it will go hostile but they'll leave you alone otherwise. Even some monsters only give chase if you invade their turf.

Sounds like a good balance (depending on how many monsters you encounter, obviously). I'll watch a few videos. Thanks for the tip.

Well, I'm still a fan of it :D , but in some parts you can explore the wilderness in Drakensang 2 - if you manage to sneak past the animals out there, that is. There even is a spell to calm animals down.

Apart from that I don't remember anymore ... I don't play games anymore as much as I used to.

Back
Top Bottom