Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness

Caddy

Broken Screwdriver
Original Sin Donor
Building on the popularity these days of RPGs such as Divinity, Pillars, and the upcoming Pathfinder:Kingmaker, I thought i'd point out this Kickstarter project. Appears to be quite the indie take on the Infinity engine games, and looks quite promising, with some unique ideas.

Kickstarter - Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness

You might be after reading the news thread.

Yeah that thread and a few others got way off topic. Only have myself to blame. Anyway looks like it will be funded soon, and we'll see if they can deliver in two years.

If not I'll eat my hat with a side of humble pie.:biggrin:

Hope they ratchet up their campaign, they'll def make it, but I get the feeling that they're not really adding new stuff in updates but recycling things they've already had done for some time? I backed but I found an old vid from about 2 years ago, and what they have now barely seems much removed from that. so what have they been doing?

Yeah, my guess is there isn't really much more to show, and that there hasn't actually been a studio doing anything for the past couple of years. I think it's basically a couple of guys working on their dream project, which went a bit dead for a couple of years, and now been picked up again. A bit of blagging as to the nature of the studio, and the degree of completeness, I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom