Finally looking at a decent mouse - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Tech Help » Finally looking at a decent mouse

Default Finally looking at a decent mouse

November 21st, 2017, 16:29
Originally Posted by Kordanor View Post
Yeah, that's a good advice regardless.
Luckily most of them will probably have the most prominent logitech and razer mice anyways. Not so sure abour roccat though.
I went to the Curry PC world close to my house and they had a couple Logitech mice that seemed nice, but mostly Razer and Steel Series. They have a good selection of Roccat on their website though so it might just be a matter of finding the right store.

2Spooky4Me

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

November 21st, 2017, 20:00
Originally Posted by 2Spooky4Me View Post
I went to the Curry PC world close to my house and they had a couple Logitech mice that seemed nice, but mostly Razer and Steel Series. They have a good selection of Roccat on their website though so it might just be a matter of finding the right store.
Since you are from UK, Maplins also have Roccat in some stores.

lostforever

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

November 22nd, 2017, 15:10
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
Since you are from UK, Maplins also have Roccat in some stores.
Seems there are a couple of them in London; haven't been to a Maplins before but I will be planning on it the next time I am out the Hounslow area.

2Spooky4Me

Traveler

November 23rd, 2017, 04:04
I used to like the simple 3 button $10 logitech. Then after a whlie since I liked it and it was cheap they stopped making it. Now I have to scrounge around for a simple $10 3 button mouse. They spend so much effort to make them crappy these days.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)

June 9th, 2018, 14:18
I would recommend the Razer DeathAdder, i know there is often a lot of hate for Razer online regarding RMA's but i've been using the DeathAdder since 2013 and had zero issues. This guide has a good overview of gaming mice https://www.blizzgc.com/gaming-mouse/ and ranks the DeathAdder as the top

If Razer is not a good for you then I would pick up a Logitech G502 (which I also use on my laptop).

HTH

LizzyFPS

Traveler

June 10th, 2018, 20:33
I kid you not, I've been using the same cheap Logitech mouse for 6-7 years. If it's slow, just move your hand faster.
--
Rush in and die, dogs…I was a man before I was a king.

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Tech Help » Finally looking at a decent mouse