D:OS2 Digital game manual?

Divinity: Original Sin 2

bizorker

Sentinel
Original Sin 2 Donor
Can someone tell me where I can find or download the digital game manual? I can't seem to locate. Thanks.

oOZZVPF.jpg

The manual is disappointingly skimpy when it comes to info on the game, unfortunately. In the manual, it points to an online manual and says that one will be a lot more comprehensive and presumably offer real information on game mechanics, but currently you get a "404" error when trying to access it.

www.divinity.game/manual

I'm guessing its being updated right now or they are working on it and thats the reason for the error.

If this is really a great RPG, I'm going to need a nice substantial manual. I'll print it off, put in the spiral binder machine, and read it with a nice cup of tea. The perusing of the paper manual is a ritual that cannot be skipped.

Thanks for replies. I saw the one on steam, but given it was highlighted in the kickstarter list of deliverables I thought maybe there was a more substantial manual somewhere else.

Yeah I recall trying to read the manual before doing my protagonist on Thursday morning, I got some error and never tried again.

You didn't miss anything. It doesn't really cover anything at all - summary of companions/origin stories and key mappings. Nothing substantial at all.

Can someone who got the Collector's Edition confirm that the full manual actually exists, and is much more substantial than the 7-page leaflet?

@Ripper; The tutorial tips and mouse over info will explain everything perfectly. :)

Not really, as you don't know what spells/abilities you'll get later, so if you want to plan your party in advance it's not possible. Having said that, you can respec so it's not a big issue.

I'm going in blind. Knowing what spells you get is an advantage akin to knowing where the good items are hiding. Knowledge is power!

But I get it. I used to read my manuals on public transport. Digital manual just isn't the same, though! I just wanted to be playing the game so the manual was the closest thing. But if you're actually sitting on the computer with the game there you can easily learn by playing.

When it popped up saying F5 for quicksave and F8 for quickload I knew I was ready for anything! =)

For the lazy man, such as myself, you can boost the autosaves and quicksaves to like 50 each or something! Of course remembering where you were on any of these is impossible, even with a screenshot.

P.S. On topic, I love me a meaty manual. Something like the books that came with Ultima or Gold Box games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom