Shroud of the Avatar - Housing Not Impossible

So who's betting Ultima Online will have more users on Day 0 if Shroud of the Avatar?

I'm not sure what's nuttier, the behavior depicted in the video, or the guy who made the video and the fact he (a) takes it all so seriously/personally, (b) bothered to make a 30+ minute video about it, and (c) actually reported this harrassment to his local police, probably not even in the same country as his online harrasser(s).

Everything about this "game" is just batshit insane. More of a cult than a game really.

Only following this loosely it looks like a neverending bad soap opera.

They are probably moving quickly to release because they are running out of money.

Time to add Ye Olde Trailer Park for the Gypsy crowd housing, I'd say, then wipe it out with a loot box tornado.

I wish I could get my money back on this one. Steam says I've amassed 70 hours of play time. I don't remember any of it being enjoyable.

Man, that youtube link is some WTF shit. If Garriott really wants to cash in he should make a reality TV show with all these people living, playing and posting together leading up to and after the release.

Last edited:
Man, that youtube link is some WTF shit. If Garriott really wants to cash in he should make a reality TV show with all these people living, playing and posting together leading up to and after the release.

Trust me the guy he is talking about in the video is a crazy shit.

He literally threatened my family, sent weird shit to me about my kids. I sent this all to portalarium and they didn't care...he supports the game.

Back
Top Bottom