Look away CD Projekt Red fans, issues with CDPR thread

There is one main thing that convinces me that CDPR is mismanaged. They dont require devs to create documentation for what they are doing in the game. That to me is a major issue, all other devs are required to make some kind of documentation for their games. If there is no documentation, there is no way for the next person with the same job to continue easily so the game is halted. Everything else said in the video is minor.

Look man, second guessing is easy. Those second guessers have made no AAA video games; have built no video game companies. CDPR OTOH has created a successful company that has consistently made a profit; that has been well received by the stock market; that has created three AAA games that have been well received by players and press.

CDPR has proven their competence by their actions. The second guessers have proven nothing except their ability to talk. I'll take CDPR's history of game making and competence over some unqualified internet video maker's comments any day of the week. You, OTOH, can ignore CDPR's actual decades of success and work in favor of an internet video if you choose.

__

Look man, second guessing is easy. Those second guessers have made no AAA video games; have built no video game companies. CDPR OTOH has created a successful company that has consistently made a profit; that has been well received by the stock market; that has created three AAA games that have been well received by players and press.

CDPR has proven their competence by their actions. The second guessers have proven nothing except their ability to talk. I'll take CDPR's history of game making and competence over some unqualified internet video maker's comments any day of the week. You, OTOH, can ignore CDPR's actual decades of success and work in favor of an internet video if you choose.

__

If their new game actually gets released by 2020, I would believe you.

So if we apply your definition, what about how delayed Witcher 3 was, they did not reach a single one of their goal time frames in making the game.

I think it's pretty fair to throw that argument out the window when it comes to games. It's probably almost impossible to name a game that came out on its original release date in almost pristine condition.

I would dare to say that most well managed companies CAN release it late (since proper management means planning for such events) so as to release a product that isn't broken.

I think it's pretty fair to throw that argument out the window when it comes to games. It's probably almost impossible to name a game that came out on its original release date in almost pristine condition.

I would dare to say that most well managed companies CAN release it late (since proper management means planning for such events) so as to release a product that isn't broken.

That's true too, we'll see.

Yea, my approach to stuff like this is if some people are upset that a video game company, or any company really, is doing something wrong in their eyes, then they can always boycott the company and/or their products.

I guess it kind of rubs me the wrong way when people step over that and try to get other people to adopt their position and think the way they do about the company. And in no way does this comment have anything to do with the original post, by the way. I don't think the OP did that at all.

It just is a general comment on what irritates me about certain forms of activism when it seems to go too far, to what I would consider a pet peeve of mine.

For example, if an animal rights group wants to go on and on about the inhumane practices of the beef industry and cattle farms, and how we shouldn't eat meat, great, they have their position and their political stance. But when they start getting into peoples faces about it and trying to shame everyone who eats meat, then it becomes an issue for me.

So, working for CDpr is another form of slavery and people are tortured. How come everyone didn't quit? Why? What, they're holding their families hostage or something?

I'll believe things are unbearable when CDpr loses all employees. Till then...
Sorry, no bonus.

Back
Top Bottom