Gothic 3 A Question on NPCs Gold Who Buy and Sell

Rills

Sentinel
I'm way behind the curve when it comes to playing G3 but I was waiting for the final Community Patch 1.72 and I am so very glad I did. Anyway, when I go to sell/buy/trade with NPCs I notice that every NPC who sells/trades has a certain amount of gold coin to work with. Does this remain static, fluctuate or once they run out of gold to purchase that is is? (The one thing I hated about Morrowind was the paltry amount of cash merchants had)

Iirc they do replenish their gold after some time.... although it's been quite awhile since I last played G3.

I'm way behind the curve when it comes to playing G3 but I was waiting for the final Community Patch 1.72 and I am so very glad I did. Anyway, when I go to sell/buy/trade with NPCs I notice that every NPC who sells/trades has a certain amount of gold coin to work with. Does this remain static, fluctuate or once they run out of gold to purchase that is is? (The one thing I hated about Morrowind was the paltry amount of cash merchants had)

They replenish gold, arrows, and whatnot every few days. IIRC the richest merchants tend to have about 12k. With teleporter stones you can reach a lot of merchants rather quickly, so it is less of a hassle to get rid of your loot than in Morrowind even if the traders work in almost the same way.

the merchants' goods are replenished quite more often in Gothic 3, in previous Gothics one had to wait until the change of a chapter.

Back
Top Bottom