Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.0i

Redglyph

proud GASP member
The big update that was on the beta branch since Tuesday last week is finally out of beta.

Update 1.1.0i

Hello Crusaders!

We've been quiet lately, and the reason for this is that we were working on releasing the first big patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!

We thank those of you who helped us to beta-test it, and you can opt-out of the beta now.

Highlights of the new patch:

• Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
  • Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
  • Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
  • Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
  • In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can't;
  • Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).
Known issues:

• Sometimes enemies with multiple attacks can get stuck in turn-based mode. The workaround is to disable turn-based mode temporarily if you encounter such an enemy.
Read the full list of changes here. It contains both the patch notes for the beta patch and all the new additions.
Nope, no pumpkins in the change log here either.

More information.

Enough speculation about the next game, time to get back to the one that was just released! :p

EDIT: it's not small - 14.2 GB to download if you were not on the beta branch!

That's a a huge patch. o_o

GOG will probably have you re-download the whole game once again.

According to GOG Galaxy it is almost 17 GB big.

Getting the official version now.

Overall the only issue I had that happened more than once was the screen freezing sometimes when talking to a merchant. It was rare - happened 3-4 times in many hours of playing.

Hopefully that is also fixed :)

PS - While not bad or anything this was annoying to see on my character each level up so glad they fixed it:

Boon Companion feat was recommended for characters with full-level Animal Companions - fixed;

I will switch this weekend :) I hope its smaller download for those who were in beta branch before!

They're making good progress on this game! If they keep this patching cycle up it will be finished soon!

:D

Update 1.1.0k

It wouldn't be fun without a hotfix. ;)

Crusaders!

We’ve prepared a hot-fix for better crusading.

The issue fixed in version 1.1.0k is: in tactical battle, if a demon unit teleports, it teleports into the square occupied by your unit, and becomes untargetable. Now the demons will teleport as all proper demons should, and you will be able to avenge your fallen soldiers.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom