Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous announced

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Yeah, long load times suck. I haven't noticed longer load times with Unity games though. I never got the infamous PoE loading bug. Yes they got a bit longer later on but nothing drastic. I dunno, just never had any issues with Unity. I guess I'm just lucky. :D

Sigh yep I'm one of the unlucky cursed ones it seems.

Three different system builds and I always get 1 of those three problems.

Usually re-starting the game stops the problem. Though to be fair it's a coding problem on the developer side half the time. So can't blame the Unity Engine completely.

Anyway like I said earlier version 5 of Unity fixed a few problems.

Wow that is unlucky. Sorry to hear. I'm usually very lucky with bugs. Never had backwards flying dragons and had no bugs in Skyrim except for that one guy replicating himself. I usually game bug free. :)

Now the waiting game begins *sigh* can't wait to play it.
Probably another two/three years at best.:(

At least its not like Cyberpunk 2077 it's been over seven years already.

My guess is fall 2021.

Probably another two/three years at best.:(

At least its not like Cyberpunk 2077 it's been over seven years already.

Wimp, have you already forgotten how long we had to wait for Grimoire?!!!! :)

I've completed that game twice, so I doubt I'm up for a third run. Everyone should play it at least once though!! :)

Wimp, have you already forgotten how long we had to wait for Grimoire?!!!! :)
Grimoire who?:p

I was never interested in that game or it's controversial developer. Cleve can go suck an egg. Next time don't offend your audience/buyers with crackpot insults.

Hopefully they add in more of the prestige classes, like shadowdancer, duelist, and arcane archer. I'm surprised those weren't in an expansion for P:K.

Was there really 600 hours worth of content?

No, not from what I heard from multiple sources. Most people say they got around one hundred hours with it give or take a bit. Not sure where Cleve got the six hundred number unless he's counting multiple playthroughs or something.

No, not from what I heard from multiple sources. Most people say they got around one hundred hours with it give or take a bit. Not sure where Cleve got the six hundred number unless he's counting multiple playthroughs or something.

Yeah, I, too, don't think 600 hours comes from just one play through. That's way too big of a promise to make.

I like the game and the retro design. There are just several things that really irk me, one of the biggest being: In full screen window mode, I can't ALT-TAB to another window. It's like the game hogs all the real estate. The only way I can switch windows is, unfortunately, playing in window mode on 1920x1080, which is tiny, without any way of resizing.

Anyone else deal with this?

For those who didn't have chance to watch the stream from last night, Stratagemini put up a summary in Owlcat forums:
https://owlcatgames.com/forums/show...finder-Kingmaker&p=40616&viewfull=1#post40616

Also, PinkEye from RPGCodex is in the process of summarising the stream Q&A as well
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...xt-pathfinder-rpg.130920/page-38#post-6470456
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...xt-pathfinder-rpg.130920/page-38#post-6470505

Edit: PinkEye posted one more:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...xt-pathfinder-rpg.130920/page-38#post-6470712

Last edited:
Hellknight are both knight orders (there is more than one) and a prestige class. Owlcat apparently wanted to do the prestige class for Kingmaker so I expected it to be in WotR where it fit better thematically.

Back
Top Bottom