Encased - What Lurks Beneath the Wastelands?

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dev Log 6 for Encased asks what lurks beneath the wastelands.

Today we're going to talk about a treasured feature of the traditional RPGs: the random encounter! How many of them are there, how do they work, and how can players influence these events? We'll also talk about Easter eggs and unique rewards! Encased is a turn-based sci-fi RPG. A game for those who love Fallout, Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland and Shadowrun.

Buy on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/921800/Encased_A_SciFi_PostApocalyptic_RPG/
Buy on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/encased_a_scifi_postapocalyptic_rpg
More information.

I played a few hours of early access, and it's pretty good. It's the closest thing to Fallout 1/2 in a modern engine I've seen.

1. FO1/2 never sold betatest builds.
2. AtomRPG already exists.

Anyway, gimme a nudge when it's finished. Might be fun.

I played a few hours of early access, and it's pretty good. It's the closest thing to Fallout 1/2 in a modern engine I've seen.

Oh, certainly hope the game will be at least relative bug free. Instant buy for me when released:D

Well I donated money to kickstarter for this and wasn't that impressed with the writing when I was reading it last year. It seems they have done considerable work so will hold my opinions to myself until the product is completed. You know except this statement which in itself is an opinion.

That's encouraging.

Back
Top Bottom