Paradox Interactive - New Images for Vampire Game

One game everyone seems to forget is the cancelled World of Darkness MMO from CPP. This new game could be based off the assets. Wouldn't surprise me if it was .:)

GOG is making a vampire games marathon stream where they will talk about a new "bloody good game" coming to the store.Tweet and website.

This timing is bloody convenient.

edit:
They took down a countdown page, because it leaked these it seems (RPGcodex apparently found these first, but I saw them on another forum too and then Reddit).

Last edited:
I found the time of the announcement (the Paradox one, not GOG) is supposed to happen: March 21st (aka my tomorrow), at 8pm Pacific time (that's 11 pm EDT or 3am GTM on the next day unless google is failing me).

There is more ARPG stuff coming today too.

Only one more day can't wait for the announcement. :happycry:
Thanks for sharing the news.:party:

There was some secret ARG stuff that happened yesterday, but it was with the Tender ARG players invited by Paradox only.

Today Paradox twitted this. And while I have a Tenderbeta account, I'm not really interested in making a Twitch one to get the special rewards (an in-game Tender t-shirt and a suit).

These items tell us one thing about the game: it will have clothing customization.

Another update, Paradoxinteractive started a twitch stream with a countdown cycling through the ARG released images linked in the OP + some new ones:
- server room
- hallway

Also, some creepy background music.

The ARG is a go again. The goal is to hack tonight presentation (that is due in 2-3 hours). This is more fun than what CDProjekt did for Cyberpunk reveal last summer. Paradox spent lots of $$ on this.

edit:
If you are awake in 2-3 hours, the stream for the presentation is everywhere:
Paradox
GOG (has people playing Bloodlines until it's time)
Steam (playing the paradox stream)

Bloodlines 2 confirmed by Paradox twitter account via them linking the official discord for it (it's rather empty right now). update: link not working now, that was done too soon, lol.

edit: 1 hour until those poor 300 people can escape the giant escape room game with LARPing Paradox is hosting right now…

Gotta say this is a terrible way to market a new game. As I have no interest in LARPing or using that tinder beta they keep promoting. Wonder who thought of this?

Heck I barely use Twitch or Discord either. Glad you keep sharing the news.:thumbsup:

I also like to think i'm in the majority of not caring for that stuff, but i bet it's not really like that at all that and that it's super popular and smart marketing etc. We're probably just old :p

Good damn im bored of the shitty music… get on with it already.

Good to see it seems to be Bloodlines 2 though.

I also like to think i'm in the majority of not caring for that stuff, but i bet it's not really like that at all that and that it's super popular and smart marketing etc. We're probably just old :p.
True but all I need is a press release, a trailer, and a bunch of screenshots.:biggrin:

Well seems the Codex was right.

I was entertained personally. Although, I could do with less drama-acting.

Official website.
edit: reading the story section, the San Francisco event was probably a reenacting of what happens at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Gaming website have more infos.

vg247.

The best damn part it's not Co-op or a MMO game as I feared it would be.:celebrate:

From the vg247 article:
- two character creators: one for humans (not just gender/body type/face, but also employment history and fashion, lol) and one once you get turned into a vampire and choose a clan.

Also, gameplay is apparently similar to Dishonored (the author saw an actual demo), which is the first game that came to my mind watching the "not gameplay" trailer.

Shame that demo was probably behind closed doors. I would love to watch it.

Gaming website have more infos.

vg247.

"It’s definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong”

"[...]the conflict between tradition and progress"

"It is a political game"

Good damn how i hate these fucking hipster SJW game devs. Stop ruining our games with your shitty ""progressive"" political views (also it's not progress to e.g believe in 5345 sexes and whatnot, it's going backwards, it's not science).

Back
Top Bottom