C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077TGS 2020 Gameplay Demo

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Japan Special Tokyo Game Show

CDPR accused of over-working employees once again.

Cyberpunk 2077 Publisher Orders 6-Day Weeks Ahead of Launch - Bloomberg
Polish video game developer CD Projekt Red told employees on Monday that six-day work weeks will be mandatory leading up to the November release of the highly anticipated Cyberpunk 2077, reneging on an earlier promise to not force overtime on the project. Red, a subsidiary of Poland’s biggest gaming company CD Projekt SA, has been criticized previously for engaging in “crunch,” an industry term.

Cyberpunk 2077 Seize the Day Commercial

Check out the new Cyberpunk 2077 commercial starring Keanu Reeves!

Found this on the Codex.:(

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Order Volume Is "Underwhelming" - The Gamer
The new data is "based on cumulative digital pre-sales on Xbox and PlayStation, domestically." It paints of picture that might be a bit concerning for the new title, as its pre-sales appear "31% below where Red Dead Redemption 2 was on a comparable-days basis, 68 days prior to launch." Of course, Red Dead Redemption 2 had one of the biggest releases in gaming history – so that's a lofty comparison – but Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated games of the year. And, coming from the studio that crafted the brilliant Witcher series, hopes are high that this is another homerun.
They also shared a few screenshots of an alleged insider on CDPR.

1. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ng-november-19th.122398/page-398#post-6937082
2. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ng-november-19th.122398/page-398#post-6937212

Last edited:
Seems Codex just can't move above it's everlasting amateur level of trolling.
RDR 2 is bore the player to death game. I can't possibly believe anyone mentioning that mainstream travesty in an article about RPGs. Any RPG.
And yet here we are.

Yeah well no excuses it's fixed now.:lol:

Still interesting to read if true about CDPR.o_O

Yeah well no excuses it's fixed now.:lol:

Still interesting to read if true about CDPR.o_O

Not to me. People flit like moths to a flame if they think they can help burn something down. Three rumors, all completely different, and wer're supposed to believe one of them is true? I can throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks too. There are those who want them to fail. People have been "calling" the game as a flop for years. Not because they actually think it will be. Because they think that would be entertaining, and they want to sound smart for predicting it.

I don't blame you for passing this along, but this isn't news. I need to start tuning out the noise for my own sake.

Yeah but after reading from CDPR itself the game is a buggy mess I don't know. I've come to learn that rumors sometimes are credible. Not always but don't write them off.

Still it's the Codex they thrive on this stuff.:biggrin:

I haven't pre-ordered because there is no third person option. That removed it from being an instant buy to lets wait and see buy.

I'd like to pre-order the definitely complete edition with gaming pc (and a free days off voucher). Thanks.

Cyberpunk 2077 Used Over 150 Voice Actors For Chinese Dubbing - The Gamer
We already know that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to deliver on scale. However, recent insights into the Chinese localization recording sessions have given us an even greater idea of how expansive Northern California will be within the sci-fi RPG.

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners Daniel Ahmad gave fans of the upcoming title a sneak peek into the recording sessions for the Chinese localization. The post included various images of Chinese voice actors looking thrilled to be part of the ‘projekt’, but Ahmad also provided us with some mind-blowing stats. The analyst stated that over 150 voice actors delivered 100,000 lines across four recording studios, which raked up a massive 10,000 person-hours. He also pointed out that Cyberpunk 2077 required 15 to 20 percent more voice actor hours than The Witcher 3 (DLC included), and that the dubbing is being recorded in Mandarin Chinese.

Yes, you will. Or November 18th, if it releases at 9pm on the west coast of the U.S. like a lot of games do.
I always find the actual releases time weird . Wasteland 3 was a prime example. Guess it all depends on your timezone, but some gamers I know use a VPN proxy to cheat.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 - 14 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy

Cyberpunk 2077, by all accounts, is going to be a massive game. CD Projekt RED has been hyping its improvements to role-playing and world-building for a while now and on November 19th, we'll get to experience it for ourselves. In the meantime though, we're going to go over almost everything you should know before buying the game.

I always find the actual releases time weird . Wasteland 3 was a prime example. Guess it all depends on your timezone, but some gamers I know use a VPN proxy to cheat.

I essentially did that for Outer Worlds on my Xbox. I set it to New Zealand, I think it was, and it allowed me to play a day early.

Cyberpunk 2077 - 14 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy

Two questions, Couch:

1) Is this video too spoilery ?

2) Does it bring any new info or things worth to be checked ?

Two questions, Couch:

1) Is this video too spoilery ?

2) Does it bring any new info or things worth to be checked ?

1. Not many spoilers
2. He goes over info that's already available
3. It's only ten minutes

Back
Top Bottom